LG 34 in. 34WL60TM UltraWide Monitor

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 21st, 2021 2:44 pm
4 replies
Deal Fanatic
May 25, 2009
8638 posts
1832 upvotes
1080p ultrawide on a 34 inch screen, would not recommend... the pixels will be quite obvious.

I have a 29 inch ultrawide 1080p and that's just okay as my eyesight isn't great lol.
"God's in His heaven. All's right with the world." - Robert Browning (1812-1889)
Deal Fanatic
Mar 8, 2003
9837 posts
2021 upvotes
Richmond Hill
1080p 34" UW, kind of waste of space. also
Warranty:
1 year, limited
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2001
4403 posts
839 upvotes
Newbury, ON
I have a 29" LG ultra-wide for work. Its pretty awesome - I wish I had gotten the larger 34 inch one as I'm not a 21 year old fussing over pixel size.

I also have a 32" Acer non-wide 1080p - despite warnings of "brutally big pixels" in reviews.. I don't see them.
Jun 27, 2020
67 posts
55 upvotes
Kingston
Seen it too when I received my Costco offers for February. Definitely considering it. Currently using a 2 monitor setup, with different heights and quite annoying when dragging windows across.

I personally don't think the pixels ratio will be that bad, unless you're specifically trying to watch hi-def movies. Even then, I always had pretty much generic computer screens for the last few years and can't say that I never had an issue over pixels. I do spend a lot of time on the computer, for myself, and now for working from home, including programming. (but no graphic or video editing)

I will most likely go for that one, but will take measurements first try to see if I can see it in store first. I'll keep you posted if I go that route. Also, it says that it's IPS.

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)