22034 posts
25678 upvotes
Toronto

Various cities - LG G8X ThinQ Dual Screen intro event w/free food, etc

Deal Link:
Retailer:
LG
https://www.eventbrite.com/o/match-mark ... 7432429159

Join us as we launch the newest addition to the LG mobile collection, the G8X ThinQ Dual Screen.

During this two hour session, you will receive a comprehensive training on the new the G8X ThinQ Dual Screen, which will include food, drink, games and exciting prizes!
"I felt a great disturbance at KFC as if millions of chickens suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced." RFD user stephroll
17 replies
Deal Fanatic
Jul 4, 2004
8746 posts
1678 upvotes
There are dates for Oshawa Center and Scarborough Town Center as well. When you click on the link above, you will see the additional locations/dates and times on the bottom. Click on the location that is closer to you.
Help an animal charity or sanctuary out today. Become a volunteer, advocate, foster a pet, or donate. They need you as much as you need them!
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2007
2415 posts
1192 upvotes
Vancouver
Thanks bc has it
All you can eat free foodSmiling Face With SunglassesSmiling Face With SunglassesSmiling Face With SunglassesFace Savouring Delicious Food
Deal Guru
May 7, 2007
13513 posts
5511 upvotes
danned wrote: Thanks bc has it
All you can eat free foodSmiling Face With SunglassesSmiling Face With SunglassesSmiling Face With SunglassesFace Savouring Delicious Food
I'll fly out to BC ... We can go there together ... :)
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2007
2415 posts
1192 upvotes
Vancouver
Darkman wrote: I'll fly out to BC ... We can go there together ... :)
yes and make some relationship there tooo
Deal Guru
May 7, 2007
13513 posts
5511 upvotes
danned wrote: yes and make some relationship there tooo
We already have a bear naked relationship!

P.S.

I'll treat you to circle k Froster and some Astro yogurt, while there .... :)
Deal Addict
Aug 8, 2015
1096 posts
1313 upvotes
Toronto
How many people are there in a session?
May 21, 2019
174 posts
82 upvotes
Do you have to represent a carrier? There's a question about what carrier are you from.
Deal Addict
Aug 8, 2015
1096 posts
1313 upvotes
Toronto
nl1000 wrote: Do you have to represent a carrier? There's a question about what carrier are you from.
That's the current phone carrier you're using
Jan 12, 2009
257 posts
327 upvotes
Greater Toronto Area
All,

At Yorkdale, this is an INDUSTRY event, NOT public, so for retail employees only.

You'll need credentials to access.

op/mods, please amend as targeted/remove.
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2012
1372 posts
1571 upvotes
Surrey
csp wrote: All,

At Yorkdale, this is an INDUSTRY event, NOT public, so for retail employees only.

You'll need credentials to access.

op/mods, please amend as targeted/remove.
I’m in ! Thx OP
Feb 14, 2014
134 posts
11 upvotes
VANCOUVER
For those that went, is this worth going to? What credentials are they looking for?
[OP]
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
22034 posts
25678 upvotes
Toronto
jayech wrote: For those that went, is this worth going to? What credentials are they looking for?
I'm going on Nov 7. If you're worried just print up some business cards with a local cellphone store address on em and your name
"I felt a great disturbance at KFC as if millions of chickens suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced." RFD user stephroll
May 21, 2019
174 posts
82 upvotes
sprung wrote: I'm going on Nov 7. If you're worried just print up some business cards with a local cellphone store address on em and your name
Print up some business cards, dress in a suit or business casual, act the part all for a free meal? No thanks.
[OP]
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
22034 posts
25678 upvotes
Toronto
nl1000 wrote: Print up some business cards, dress in a suit or business casual, act the part all for a free meal? No thanks.
They're giving away phones ,TVs and more.
May 21, 2019
174 posts
82 upvotes
jayech wrote: For those that went, is this worth going to? What credentials are they looking for?
Would like to know as well. And why is this an expired thread? And what happened to the listings of all events in OP's link? There were over a dozen past October 24 in various cities.
Apr 24, 2011
421 posts
490 upvotes
nl1000 wrote: Would like to know as well. And why is this an expired thread? And what happened to the listings of all events in OP's link? There were over a dozen past October 24 in various cities.
Looks like the organizer realized that non-industry people are registering, so they pulled the listings.