• Last Updated:
  • Oct 6th, 2020 5:51 pm
Tags:
Deal Addict
Feb 17, 2015
1121 posts
1434 upvotes
Canada
Rona. They still offer the 25% Ontario Energy Rebate.
DoorCrasher wrote: $1311 for the kit buy it now before price raise! Where did you have a good price like this? Personally, I am very happy with my purchased so far. Except the lint issue, which I am sure that the washer is hot the cause, this washer is great, and I expect energy savings with it. Now, I hope it will br reliable over time.
Deal Expert
Feb 29, 2008
17385 posts
14800 upvotes
Tarrana & The Ri…
Anyone know when that rebate runs out? I need a dishwasher.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 21, 2013
7476 posts
7984 upvotes
CuriousJack wrote: Rona. They still offer the 25% Ontario Energy Rebate.
please come back if you ever buy it, want to know if you experienced lint problems
Deal Addict
Jan 14, 2007
4267 posts
1408 upvotes
GTA
I have an LG washer and dryer (front load) and don't experience this issue at all. I use tide liquid though and no bounce or any other fabric softeners.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 16, 2004
9779 posts
2027 upvotes
Toronto
Hard water in your area may be an issue.
Try using a powdered detergent as they have more water softening capabilities.
Deal Addict
Feb 17, 2015
1121 posts
1434 upvotes
Canada
Installed the new washer and dryer yesterday and did a load thisa morning. Did not see any lint yet as I washed mostly shirts and I only used around 2-3 tablespoon of Purex HE liquid detergent (as suggested i the other forum). Clothes came out ok, looks and smells clean. Did not used softener either. With the amount I paid
delivered in the basement I think I can live with this pair.
DoorCrasher wrote: please come back if you ever buy it, want to know if you experienced lint problems
Deal Fanatic
Nov 21, 2013
7476 posts
7984 upvotes
CuriousJack wrote: Installed the new washer and dryer yesterday and did a load thisa morning. Did not see any lint yet as I washed mostly shirts and I only used around 2-3 tablespoon of Purex HE liquid detergent (as suggested i the other forum). Clothes came out ok, looks and smells clean. Did not used softener either. With the amount I paid
delivered in the basement I think I can live with this pair.
Glad you are happy with it. I use less soap, There is less lint... Clearly a soap issue IMHO