Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Lids

$12 MLB headwear

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 6th, 2016 5:53 pm
Tags:
Dec 28, 2012
630 posts
542 upvotes
OTTAWA
Thanks OP, Ordered 2 hats aug 25, picked up in store Sept 1. Cheers

officially purchased my first xmas present for this year.
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2006
3579 posts
2985 upvotes
Markham
chroncile wrote: How do I know if my order is ready for pickup? In the order details all it says is Completed. What does this mean?
I believe you can go to the store you requested delivery to. I would call first with the order # to make sure it is there though.

Freedom Mobile $40/20GB
Public Mobile $38/5GB
Deal Addict
Nov 11, 2006
1255 posts
1871 upvotes
@home
I spent close to 200$ (don't ask)

They removed a bunch of hats I picked, due to inventory.

They also charged me shipping.
They refunded after I chatted with a rep.

They also refunded me like 150$ worth of adjustments (not sure why, but I'm not going to ask) and the shipping
Oct 16, 2014
272 posts
165 upvotes
Toronto
Was not able to find any deals for my Toronto blue jays although the dog ear 59fifty looks tempting. Already got something similar though
Aug 26, 2016
97 posts
78 upvotes
portgazdace wrote: Lids shipping logistics is horrendous. Apparently you cannot return these since these are considered "clearance"
Really? Where did you see that?
Mar 6, 2006
143 posts
127 upvotes
Halifax
Mentioned this in last big lids thread a few weeks ago but just a word of caution to everyone. I did a big order and a bunch of the hats were bent when they arrived. They would not return or exchange them online so you out of luck if you have any issues. All sales are considered clearance so no refunds or even exchanges is what I was told. They are absolutely useless if you call. I was able to return them to local store and get credit but it was against their policy I just was very persistent and lucky.

I still jump on their sales but I just try to only buy ones I confidently know will fit or I can atleast gift to someone.
Deal Addict
Aug 25, 2007
1589 posts
676 upvotes
Toronto
themackdad wrote: Mentioned this in last big lids thread a few weeks ago but just a word of caution to everyone. I did a big order and a bunch of the hats were bent when they arrived. They would not return or exchange them online so you out of luck if you have any issues. All sales are considered clearance so no refunds or even exchanges is what I was told. They are absolutely useless if you call. I was able to return them to local store and get credit but it was against their policy I just was very persistent and lucky.

I still jump on their sales but I just try to only buy ones I confidently know will fit or I can atleast gift to someone.
I always have them shipped to the store so if there's any issue with condition they know I wasn't the one who did it. I can't imagine they'd give you a hassle if they tried to hand you a damaged hat in store and you wanted to return it.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 8, 2005
6652 posts
1509 upvotes
Ontario
I've returned final sale clearance hats to the store that were damaged or dirty with no issues. One I tried to return because the fitted size was definitely made wrong and huge, but that was not successful.
3215 posts
1264 upvotes
Ajax
nutttbar wrote:
themackdad wrote: Mentioned this in last big lids thread a few weeks ago but just a word of caution to everyone. I did a big order and a bunch of the hats were bent when they arrived. They would not return or exchange them online so you out of luck if you have any issues. All sales are considered clearance so no refunds or even exchanges is what I was told. They are absolutely useless if you call. I was able to return them to local store and get credit but it was against their policy I just was very persistent and lucky.

I always have them shipped to the store so if there's any issue with condition they know I wasn't the one who did it. I can't imagine they'd give you a hassle if they tried to hand you a damaged hat in store and you wanted to return it.
+1. I pick mine up at fairview mall and they always have me try on in-store to make sure they fit properly. Even clearance items
Jun 26, 2013
330 posts
660 upvotes
Toronto
I always do in-store pick up because not only its free but it is easier to exchange or return. I always double check the hat for damages/size and try it on before I leave the store. They tend to be more lenient on clearance returns when you spot damages right away or it doesn't fit, once you brought it home it is much harder to return.
Aug 6, 2009
905 posts
333 upvotes
Just got an email update for the 4 hats I ordered on Aug 26, 3 of the hats got cancelled, no stock. Lol. No news after a week and half after ordering, and this is what they tell me. On the order status page of their website though, it says they're shipped. Who knows. This is the first time I ordered from them, may very well be the last.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)