• Jan 21st, 2019 3:50 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Mar 4, 2009
1183 posts
247 upvotes
Toronto
Anyone know how long it usually takes for orders that are shipped to store?
Dec 13, 2016
64 posts
91 upvotes
last_sd wrote:
Dec 28th, 2018 10:36 am
Not sure about store delivery but my ship to home order placed Dec 26th is scheduled to arrive on the 31st.
Deal Addict
Sep 28, 2005
3265 posts
1048 upvotes
Pointe-Claire
last_sd wrote:
Dec 28th, 2018 10:36 am
It varies, case by case... I've done this in the past and it took up to a few days.

This time, I made an order for "ship to store" in the morning. To my surprise, I got a "ready for pickup" email that afternoon! Face With Open Mouth I assume that their system verifies the stock and that my choice of store had that item already... same day service! Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
I can't afford to save that much!
Deal Addict
Mar 4, 2009
1183 posts
247 upvotes
Toronto
deals46 wrote:
Dec 28th, 2018 11:21 am
It varies, case by case... I've done this in the past and it took up to a few days.

This time, I made an order for "ship to store" in the morning. To my surprise, I got a "ready for pickup" email that afternoon! Face With Open Mouth I assume that their system verifies the stock and that my choice of store had that item already... same day service! Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
Make sense. My order is still "Order Processing".
Deal Addict
May 2, 2006
2161 posts
154 upvotes
Guelph
Thanks OP. Bought 2 $6 hats on boxing day, saw a few others I was thinking about that were clearance but not $6 - they now have 40% off on those so placed another order. Not bad.
Deal Addict
Aug 14, 2001
3347 posts
1227 upvotes
Yesva Scotia
mdc3000 wrote:
Dec 28th, 2018 3:11 pm
Thanks OP. Bought 2 $6 hats on boxing day, saw a few others I was thinking about that were clearance but not $6 - they now have 40% off on those so placed another order. Not bad.
Damn, some $6 hats are even cheaper now! $3.60
Jul 3, 2011
40 posts
23 upvotes
Toronto
Hopefully they ship. I’ve given up on clearance orders from Lids online as they’ll sit there processing for months before being cancelled.
Deal Addict
May 2, 2006
2161 posts
154 upvotes
Guelph
You may be right, the hats I bought boxing day are in processing, the ones I bought after have already shipped!
Nov 23, 2015
553 posts
266 upvotes
Winnipeg
I forgot to thank the OP for posting this. Some of the clearance deals were amazing, I bought two youth Winnipeg Blue Bombers jerseys for my kids at $18 a pop, which is a steal for Adidas replicas. Granted I'm sure they're on clearance because the CFL is switching to New Era for 2019, but that doesn't make any difference to me.
Temp. Banned
Jan 21, 2006
637 posts
124 upvotes
Toronto
rhubbardblazes wrote:
Dec 28th, 2018 4:53 pm
Hopefully they ship. I’ve given up on clearance orders from Lids online as they’ll sit there processing for months before being cancelled.
lol Yup their sales were actually worth it before, but then they got smart and saw people buying on sales and started messing around with inventory. A sale is a sale for a reason, if you are making sales during a sale you don't hold back inventory and then only ship out the crappy non sellable items. Thats a chitty thing to do. For instance back when it was a sale I would order a tonne of hats and stuff. The problem is they would sit on the orders for days or even weeks and then say its not available and will only try and ship you the stuff you chose as filler. Even though it was in stock when I ordered it. All the good stuff I ordered suddenly went out of stock after I placed my order. I ended up cancelling the order but kept getting calls from the store telling me the order was ready to pick up, of course it was only the fillers none of the good hats and shirts I ordered. This went on for months, no lie, I finally told them where to go. Anyways, I stopped buying their crap and started having my stuff made custom order. This way I get better quality and get exactly what I want.
How many angels can dance on the head of a pin?
How magnificent Is Messi? There is no answer It’s like counting the bubbles in a bottle of Champagne
Destroying Arsenal and Manchester united is what he does best.... :p
Nov 6, 2018
991 posts
611 upvotes
So I just got my hats and saw on the invoice each hat is $12 not $6 totalling $25.56 but on the emails it's $13.56 total so don't be alarmed if your included invoice is more expensive.
Oct 28, 2016
549 posts
1313 upvotes
Albertariolandbec
Gtaphotog wrote:
Jan 2nd, 2019 8:27 pm
So I just got my hats and saw on the invoice each hat is $12 not $6 totalling $25.56 but on the emails it's $13.56 total so don't be alarmed if your included invoice is more expensive.
Always happens when they ship. Cc is always charged at the clearance price.
"Live Long....and ProspeRFD"
Sep 18, 2007
117 posts
132 upvotes
Toronto
Still processing for me.
Hopefully mine doesn’t get get cancelled.
Jan 24, 2009
441 posts
88 upvotes
Regina
I placed a fairly large order, $168 on Dec 28. Various tracking #’s from canada post, I received two of four tracking #’s already. This is the quickest I’ve had orders filled by lids.