• Jan 21st, 2019 3:50 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Mar 4, 2009
1317 posts
308 upvotes
Toronto
So I did pick up in Eaton Center. Few things of note.
1. Their pick up order information at the store is a binder written by hand. When you go in they will take out this binder and try to look for your name.
2. The order date was incorrect. I ordered on Dec 26th, so the cashier looked there and couldn't find my name. Had to go through the whole binder and my name was on later date in Jan.
I am assuming it's the date of when the store employee wrote down the pick up order in the binder.
3. The invoice page shows incorrect price but I was charged only $6 each.
Deal Addict
Nov 6, 2018
3429 posts
2437 upvotes
last_sd wrote:
Jan 5th, 2019 11:35 am
So I did pick up in Eaton Center. Few things of note.
1. Their pick up order information at the store is a binder written by hand. When you go in they will take out this binder and try to look for your name.
2. The order date was incorrect. I ordered on Dec 26th, so the cashier looked there and couldn't find my name. Had to go through the whole binder and my name was on later date in Jan.
I am assuming it's the date of when the store employee wrote down the pick up order in the binder.
3. The invoice page shows incorrect price but I was charged only $6 each.
At least your store had a binder... The store I went to just had a big plastic container full of bagged items with invoices stapled inside the bags and the employee ruffled through everything to find mine.

And my invoice also showed different prices although I still haven't been charged for the order.
Sep 17, 2005
538 posts
15 upvotes
YVR
in-store pickup is usually a zoo, compete mess with many employees not knowing what to do I've found, I still have orders from the past that I've picked up, that still are in processing on lids.ca and still get random emails about to pickup.
XBL - airjordan604 | PSN - airjordan604
Sep 12, 2013
210 posts
62 upvotes
I placed an order on boxing day, paid by paypal. The order did not get charged until very recently. When I log in my paypal, it says there is a negative balance. I thought it charges through my credit card automatically, but that didn't happen. Anyone knows how to resolve this without incurring admin fees? I clicked on the "add money' button to manually apply this charge on my credit card but it says there will be "cash advance" fees. I've never had to manually pay off paypal balance. Any advice is appreciated.
Deal Addict
Nov 6, 2018
3429 posts
2437 upvotes
tourlou5 wrote:
Jan 21st, 2019 3:22 pm
I placed an order on boxing day, paid by paypal. The order did not get charged until very recently. When I log in my paypal, it says there is a negative balance. I thought it charges through my credit card automatically, but that didn't happen. Anyone knows how to resolve this without incurring admin fees? I clicked on the "add money' button to manually apply this charge on my credit card but it says there will be "cash advance" fees. I've never had to manually pay off paypal balance. Any advice is appreciated.
You gotta contact PayPal and have them figure it out, PayPal will front the money for payments and then try to take it out of whatever card or bank you have set-up.

My lids order which has already been picked up is still in authorization on PayPal and as far as I can tell my card hasn't been charged.