428 upvotes
Toronto

Lids.ca 30% off Today

Deal Link:
Savings:
30%
Retailer:
Lids.ca
Lids.ca is having a sale for Canada Day with 30% off orders over $30. It may not be the hottest deal, but they are one of the few retailers that sells fitted hats in large sizes.

They also have one size Raptors Champions hats on sale at 30% off now.
https://www.lids.ca/nba-toronto-raptors ... -r0c0:po-0

Promo code: GAMEON
13 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 19, 2005
2383 posts
1050 upvotes
They've pretty much been having 30% off for the past couple months.
“You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take. -Wayne Gretzky"
- Michael Scott
Deal Addict
Aug 4, 2003
1639 posts
335 upvotes
Edmonton
Lids used to be decent until they stopped shipping orders for in store pickup, and not letting you return instore anymore
Deal Fanatic
Jan 21, 2007
5080 posts
2508 upvotes
Scarborough
trick91 wrote: Lids used to be decent until they stopped shipping orders for in store pickup, and not letting you return instore anymore
Yeah, agreed. I used to buy from them frequently in the past but then I guess they got bought out and changed their website and operations/policies some time in early to mid 2019. Haven't bought anything from them since.
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2004
3954 posts
537 upvotes
Toronto
ASharp wrote: Yeah, agreed. I used to buy from them frequently in the past but then I guess they got bought out and changed their website and operations/policies some time in early to mid 2019. Haven't bought anything from them since.
And I haven't bought a single thing from them since fanatics took over.
Deal Addict
Mar 16, 2008
3607 posts
3619 upvotes
Agreed, Lids is terrible now since the takeover.
Jun 11, 2020
15 posts
19 upvotes
Geologic wrote: And I haven't bought a single thing from them since fanatics took over.
Same. I even have a $100 gift card I received two birthdays ago (15 months ago) that I have yet to use. Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Tightly-closed Eyes
Banned
Apr 4, 2020
107 posts
284 upvotes
MotorCityJungleCats wrote: Same. I even have a $100 gift card I received two birthdays ago (15 months ago) that I have yet to use. Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Tightly-closed Eyes
Make haste before they go under
Deal Addict
Aug 4, 2003
1639 posts
335 upvotes
Edmonton
ASharp wrote: Yeah, agreed. I used to buy from them frequently in the past but then I guess they got bought out and changed their website and operations/policies some time in early to mid 2019. Haven't bought anything from them since.
Yup bought regularly from them too. Their sales combined with free store shipping was awesome. Now you cant even return in store at the minimum
Deal Fanatic
Sep 29, 2004
5179 posts
1762 upvotes
Toronto
Didn't they use to sell blank caps online. I know they have them in store since the takeover.
Oct 8, 2013
367 posts
319 upvotes
Dartmouth
Nothing to add that hasn't already been said, but same boat. I used to buy pretty regularly but since they stopped ship to store and getting any order costs way too much money, nothing is really a deal. Also doesn't help that they don't seem to stock up to date NFL kit.
Banned
Apr 27, 2014
1327 posts
1076 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Add one more to the list! Haven't bought since fanatics took over as well, anyone have any recommendations for any alternatives to lids?