• Nov 6th, 2019 4:07 pm
Tags:
Deal Addict
May 22, 2016
2459 posts
682 upvotes
Ontario

Lids no MLB?

Lids has a new website. There is no MLB merchandise on it. Is this temporary?

Lids.ca
11 replies
Deal Expert
Jun 30, 2006
21132 posts
9788 upvotes
Toronto
Says right on the website. We're missing some products on our site.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 14, 2001
5231 posts
4105 upvotes
Yesva Scotia
They have MLB under sale, but the team links don't work.

https://www.lids.ca/pages/MLB_Outlet
😱
Deal Addict
Jan 9, 2007
4151 posts
838 upvotes
Weird. Why launch a new website that is missing a huge chunk of your merchandise? Especially with baseball just starting.
RFD'er since 2007 😎
Nov 23, 2015
907 posts
595 upvotes
What on earth did they do to lids.ca?

My 5 year old is just getting into playing sports and I've made out like a bandit buying him team jerseys from the clearance section (he doesn't care if the players were traded). Now that clearance stuff is gone as far as I can tell!

I can't find MLB or CFL on the website either.

This sucks :(
Deal Addict
Mar 16, 2008
3978 posts
4229 upvotes
They have no more Kangol hats ....what's going on????
Nov 23, 2015
907 posts
595 upvotes
So has anyone found a good substitute for the way lids.ca used to be? I miss the clearance deals they used to have, pre-reconfiguration.
Nov 23, 2015
907 posts
595 upvotes
Asking again just in case someone has found a good substitute for the old lids.ca...
Deal Fanatic
Aug 14, 2001
5231 posts
4105 upvotes
Yesva Scotia
56kbps wrote: Asking again just in case someone has found a good substitute for the old lids.ca...
I save lots of money, and don't buy cheap hats that I didn't need anymore. :-)
😱
Deal Addict
Dec 22, 2008
2162 posts
965 upvotes
Victoria
56kbps wrote: Asking again just in case someone has found a good substitute for the old lids.ca...
What sport are you looking for? They have a bit more MLB now but still not very much. Also the Fanatics website has a lot of MLB and some Canadian shipping promos, but definitely not as good as the old lids.ca
Nov 23, 2015
907 posts
595 upvotes
MaxPower19 wrote: What sport are you looking for? They have a bit more MLB now but still not very much. Also the Fanatics website has a lot of MLB and some Canadian shipping promos, but definitely not as good as the old lids.ca
Mainly NHL but all other sports will do. I have a sports-obsessed 6 year old who loves to play them all and I miss lids' selection of dirt-cheap clearance jerseys for kids.

Thanks, I'll check out Fanatics.
Deal Addict
Dec 22, 2008
2162 posts
965 upvotes
Victoria
56kbps wrote: Mainly NHL but all other sports will do. I have a sports-obsessed 6 year old who loves to play them all and I miss lids' selection of dirt-cheap clearance jerseys for kids.

Thanks, I'll check out Fanatics.
Sportchek’s website has a lot more NHL than they used to. You can try coolhockey.com too.