Life Sciences at UTSC and UTSG

[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 16, 2004
2233 posts
2 upvotes
Scarborough

Life Sciences at UTSC and UTSG

I'm debating whether which university would be better to go to for Life Sciences and then apply for medical school elsewhere in Ontario or Canada. Are there any disadvantages or advantages in choosing either university for the Life Sciences program and then applying for a medical school? Thanks.

Edit: Anyone got numbers for how many students were accepted into medical school from either university?
3 replies
Sep 10, 2005
3 posts
There shouldn't be a difference...I mean...they're both University of Toronto right? The only things that matter are the things they're looking for at med schools. I don't really think they care which university you go to (although I've heard differently sometimes). I think you should choose UTSC :cheesygri
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 16, 2004
2233 posts
2 upvotes
Scarborough
Aladdin wrote:There shouldn't be a difference...I mean...they're both University of Toronto right? The only things that matter are the things they're looking for at med schools. I don't really think they care which university you go to (although I've heard differently sometimes). I think you should choose UTSC :cheesygri
You have any reasoning behind choosing UTSC?
Banned
Apr 5, 2005
159 posts
reflex wrote:You have any reasoning behind choosing UTSC?
Smaller class sizes --> profs have more time to suck up to --> better references ?