Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Lindt

40% Off Everything In Store

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 12th, 2018 7:18 pm
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2011
1524 posts
2465 upvotes
Hell

40% Off Everything In Store

Deal Link:
Savings:
40% off
Expiry:
July 15, 2018
Retailer:
Lindt
From July 10th to 15th Lindt has a 40% off regular price sale of everything in the store. Exemption list is small...see below. Also with the purchase of $30 or more before taxes, you will receive 10 Lindor truffles.

*Before taxes. Discount applied to regularly priced merchandise only. Offer valid while supplies last. Product selection may vary by store. See in store for additional details. Some exceptions apply. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. Excludes gift cards, standard gifting, Maitre Creations & Drinks, and Couverture. Excludes Lindor Special Occasion Gift Tins and Tourist Range. Limit of 10 free Lindor Truffles per person.
7 replies
Oct 8, 2013
387 posts
397 upvotes
Dartmouth
In my haste I thought this said Lids. I don't need chocolate but I'll give you a +1 anyway.
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2013
2303 posts
2322 upvotes
Montreal
sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!
wife will love me , again,,
❗ We buy things that we don't need, with money that we don't have, to impress people that we don't like. ❗
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2010
1020 posts
958 upvotes
Toronto
This is actually a really good deal, like Christmas-level. I've worked at Lindt in college and I don't think they've ever had an "everything in store" sale over 30%, and that was usually saved for Boxing day and maybe Easter.
Nov 8, 2012
442 posts
512 upvotes
Burlington, ON
If only wagjag $15 for $30 was going on right now. Would have made It sweeter.
Deal Addict
Nov 28, 2010
1374 posts
345 upvotes
Brampton
The regular prices are ridiculously high so even after the discount some items are still more expensive than grocery stores such as the Swiss classic bars $2.22 while at No frills they had them for $2. Other items are comparable to when they go on sale at any other store.
Deal Addict
Jul 8, 2012
1037 posts
372 upvotes
VANCOUVER
Picked up 18 individual wrapped flavours, cost a little over $9 or about $0.50 each after savings. Would have cost about $16 without savings and I wouldn't have felt good about it.

I don't eat much chocolate but these have to be on top or near the top for me.
Aug 6, 2005
112 posts
331 upvotes
Richmond Hill
The Lindt Creation 100g bars (creme brulee mmm) came out to $2.69ea not bad... yes the prices are higher at Lindt stores but when there is a sale you can try different flavours that you may not be able to find at grocery stores