Expired Hot Deals

[lindt.ca] [DEAD] 1.8KG of Lindor Chocolates for $30 (Short-dated) Delivered F/S

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 25th, 2020 3:54 pm
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2015
3284 posts
3480 upvotes
You guys are brutal, had it in my basket, got distracted for a minute. Guess I snoozed. :facepalm:
Stay strong, situation always looks harder and that it will never end when you are in the middle of it, but remember past experiences, everything has an ending.
Apr 11, 2020
89 posts
86 upvotes
Wow I'm amazed they went so fast. Was planning in making Christmas gift baskets with them, no individual expiry dates on each individually wrapped one correct? I've eaten these 6mo-1yr after and never could tell the difference.
[OP]
Jan 15, 2011
204 posts
407 upvotes
Ottawa
Windyt wrote: Wow I'm amazed they went so fast. Was planning in making Christmas gift baskets with them, no individual expiry dates on each individually wrapped one correct? I've eaten these 6mo-1yr after and never could tell the difference.
Yeah there's no expiry dates printed on the package box or the chocolate wrappers which is why I said "supposedly expires in November 2020"
Mar 5, 2010
693 posts
455 upvotes
Ottawa
kimwoobingsu wrote: I believe regular solid chocolate is fine to eat for a while after its expiry date, I’m not sure about these truffle style chocolates with their softer insides though.

Challenge accepted, in for a box.
Sometimes the filling hardens a bit and that's about it. It's edible just not as good

source: had a box that was originally going to be gifted then wasn't and sat around the house 5-6 months past expiry :twisted:
Oct 13, 2017
182 posts
298 upvotes
Halifax
I am so happy I missed this deal my waist line doesn't need to get bigger, solid deal btw.
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2008
2807 posts
701 upvotes
Belle River
Grrr I waited to see what other RFD'ers would say about the expiry date, since as someone pointed out these do have fillings. Broke the golden rule, buy now think later.
Jun 14, 2013
65 posts
29 upvotes
North York
... received the box, only contains 4 different flavors. Pistachio, mint milk, Orange and cappuccino.
Penalty Box
Oct 18, 2018
1846 posts
871 upvotes
Yuchen wrote: ... received the box, only contains 4 different flavors. Pistachio, mint milk, Orange and cappuccino.
HI, how many pieces do we get in 1.8KG short dated bundle? Is that the one you bought?
Jun 14, 2013
65 posts
29 upvotes
North York
A lot, I'd guess around 150 pieces
Aug 5, 2007
643 posts
91 upvotes
FYI deal back in stock, free deliver until Oct 31. Used the link in the OP. Ordered one. Thanks OP.