Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Lindt

Lindt Chocolate Sale 80% off

  • Last Updated:
  • Jul 29th, 2020 2:35 pm
Member
Nov 15, 2005
399 posts
144 upvotes
Yes, it was today.

Was walking around and was in the store as I was waiting for my lunch reservation to come up.
Deal Addict
Oct 16, 2007
1107 posts
1493 upvotes
Montr
Q: Can you ship during warm weather?
A: Yes, during the warmer months (June to August and/or when temperatures are higher than 22°C) our orders are packed with reusable gel ice packs and delivered with an automatic shipping surcharge for overnight delivery. This is to reduce the risk of melting.
Sr. Member
Apr 14, 2019
805 posts
722 upvotes
BravoDeltaRomeo wrote: It's chocolate....it'll all be eaten a few days after we bring it home, so who cares when the expiry date is
yeah but what if it expired before you bought it? you see how crazy people get over this virus/masks, so the answer to who cares is almost every person out there,
Sr. Member
Apr 14, 2017
724 posts
668 upvotes
rcnrcnrcn wrote: yeah but what if it expired before you bought it? you see how crazy people get over this virus/masks, so the answer to who cares is almost every person out there,
apples vs oranges
Deal Addict
User avatar
Feb 6, 2013
1015 posts
1271 upvotes
Ontario
Wonder if this includes Outlet stores... anybody know?


BravoDeltaRomeo wrote: It's chocolate....it'll all be eaten a few days after we bring it home, so who cares when the expiry date is
Sure, maybe for you. Not for RFDers that want to give on xmas or something.
Last edited by RoseTech on Jul 20th, 2020 4:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Feb 6, 2013
1015 posts
1271 upvotes
Ontario
MMMM wrote: Why would you care? If its just chocolate then there should be no issue.
???
Many reasons. I wouldn't gift expired chocolate.

Worse case scenario:
Image
Have you ever had a Lindor chocolate that have had its fat and sugar separated? Diff not worth any $ amount.
Sr. Member
Apr 14, 2019
805 posts
722 upvotes
pny128 wrote: apples vs oranges
Not really, there are people who worry, people who don't, who cares about expired products?, the same people who worry about......,, every little thing, propagated by the media, usually,
Member
Jun 29, 2008
434 posts
165 upvotes
How long is this sale on for and what time does the Scarborough location close!?
Sr. Member
Apr 14, 2017
724 posts
668 upvotes
rcnrcnrcn wrote: Not really, there are people who worry, people who don't, who cares about expired products?, the same people who worry about......,, every little thing, propagated by the media, usually,
How many people died from stale chocolate?
Sr. Member
Apr 14, 2019
805 posts
722 upvotes
pny128 wrote: How many people died from stale chocolate?
So.........we're not talking about worrying anymore, we've gone the extra mile to worry, about death, how many people, that you know personally, have had and/or died from COVID?

Can you consume so much coffee, alcohol or chocolate that it would literally kill you? The answer is yes. According to the video above, 70 cups of coffee, 13 consecutive shots of alcohol or 85 full-size chocolate bars at once are all enough to send an average person to his grave.

now pokemon go
Sr. Member
Apr 14, 2017
724 posts
668 upvotes
rcnrcnrcn wrote: So.........we're not talking about worrying anymore, we've gone the extra mile to worry, about death, how many people, that you know personally, have had and/or died from COVID?

Can you consume so much coffee, alcohol or chocolate that it would literally kill you? The answer is yes. According to the video above, 70 cups of coffee, 13 consecutive shots of alcohol or 85 full-size chocolate bars at once are all enough to send an average person to his grave.

now pokemon go
Guess one shouldn't expect even a decent strawman from a covidenier. I'm done here.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jun 6, 2010
9095 posts
5059 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
It would be nice if I get sick from eating their chocolate.
It seems like they have a deep pocket and the compensation to shut me up would be big.
But the problem is, $1 is still too much for this tiny chocolate.
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 20, 2013
1240 posts
550 upvotes
Chambly, QC
Lindor, meh...
But rabbits, he’ll yeah!
In for 30!!
Member
Sep 27, 2009
267 posts
252 upvotes
Toronto
I'm so late to this thread. Anyone knows if the sale is still on at the Scarborough location?
Deal Addict
Oct 17, 2009
1469 posts
3457 upvotes
rcnrcnrcn wrote: Not really, there are people who worry, people who don't, who cares about expired products?, the same people who worry about......,, every little thing, propagated by the media, usually,
We shouldn't worry about expiration dates because you think it's a MEDIA CONSPIRACY!? LOL. Ok there chief.
Chocolate expires. It's not honey. The fats and sugars separate, and the cocoa bitters. Just because you don't understand basic science, it doesn't make it any less true.
If I'm paying premium money for a premium product, it shouldn't taste worse than an in-date walmart brand of chocolate.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jun 6, 2010
9095 posts
5059 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
MikoWilson wrote: We shouldn't worry about expiration dates because you think it's a MEDIA CONSPIRACY!? LOL. Ok there chief.
Chocolate expires. It's not honey. The fats and sugars separate, and the cocoa bitters. Just because you don't understand basic science, it doesn't make it any less true.
If I'm paying premium money for a premium product, it shouldn't taste worse than an in-date walmart brand of chocolate.
Except that you are not paying premium money because it is 80% off.
So may be it is normal money, but you want premium quality.
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
Member
User avatar
Mar 3, 2005
330 posts
191 upvotes
rcnrcnrcn wrote: So.........we're not talking about worrying anymore, we've gone the extra mile to worry, about death, how many people, that you know personally, have had and/or died from COVID?

Can you consume so much coffee, alcohol or chocolate that it would literally kill you? The answer is yes. According to the video above, 70 cups of coffee, 13 consecutive shots of alcohol or 85 full-size chocolate bars at once are all enough to send an average person to his grave.

now pokemon go
I shall be testing this come the weekend. I will report back.
:cheesygri
Deal Addict
User avatar
Feb 6, 2013
1015 posts
1271 upvotes
Ontario
theflyingsquirrel wrote: Except that you are not paying premium money because it is 80% off.
So may be it is normal money, but you want premium quality.
Yeah, but that's whole point of a "deal". Low cost for high value.

Top