Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Lindt

Lindt Chocolate Sale 80% off

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 29th, 2020 2:35 pm
Deal Addict
Feb 6, 2013
1014 posts
1271 upvotes
Ontario
lol OP abandoned thread after posting. Never told where he shopped or anything. Otherwise this would be a decent tip on a deal.
Looks like we have Scarborough and Sherway confirmed. Anywhere else? Outlet stores?

Update the thread summary with your results.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 6, 2010
9092 posts
5045 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
RoseTech wrote: Yeah, but that's whole point of a "deal". Low cost for high value.
So it got nothing to do with paying premium or not. Yoi just want a deal. It is for a different reason.
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
Apr 14, 2019
805 posts
722 upvotes
MikoWilson wrote: We shouldn't worry about expiration dates because you think it's a MEDIA CONSPIRACY!? LOL. Ok there chief.
Chocolate expires. It's not honey. The fats and sugars separate, and the cocoa bitters. Just because you don't understand basic science, it doesn't make it any less true.
If I'm paying premium money for a premium product, it shouldn't taste worse than an in-date walmart brand of chocolate.
I didn’t say that. Buddy said nobody worries about expiration dates. I said sure they do. If the media said to socially distance yourself from chocolates , then yes, people would do so without question. Good job following the convo, chief,
Apr 14, 2019
805 posts
722 upvotes
pny128 wrote: How many people died from stale chocolate?
Who said anything about death from chocolate? Not me.
Deal Addict
Feb 6, 2013
1014 posts
1271 upvotes
Ontario
theflyingsquirrel wrote: So it got nothing to do with paying premium or not. Yoi just want a deal. It is for a different reason.
We're all here for the same reason. It's called R.F.Deals.
Yeah, he was incorrect to say "paying premium" but it doesn't really matter, we should still expect roughly the same quality for it to be considered a good deal.
Dec 25, 2019
248 posts
248 upvotes
Calgary, Alberta
Yesterday Calgary had 100 ball bags For $20 with August BB date. Milk chocolate, White chocolate, Pistachio, caramel And Orange in various combinations. Probably lots left. Not sure how good a deal that is. They didn’t have any $10 Easter packages.
Aug 11, 2015
5 posts
3 upvotes
Toronto, ON
We were at Vaughan Mills today and they have similar deals. The 100 count bags (prepacked, not the pick and choose) for $20. Buy 2 of those bags for $30. So we got 200 chocolates for $30.

A whole lot of chocolates that were up to 80% off (mostly from the Easter collection).
Dec 14, 2017
59 posts
15 upvotes
I checked out some of the stores in Toronto and many of the top specials didn't appear to be available. What I did see was a number (Sherway Gardens, Eaton Centre, and Bay St) had 100 prepackaged lindt balls for $24. They seem to come in different flavours. I found a milk chocolate bag with Caramel, hazelnut, regular red were available. There was also a little lindt bag (like a fanny pack) were available at the Eaton Centre and Bay st that had 150 for $40. Not as good a deal as the 100 for $24 but if you love the little bag then it might be the one for you. Again you can't choose which balls you like.

As many have mentioned there is a more use by date but if you refrigerate I'm sure you will be ok.

Now if you are looking for other specials some are available at the Sherway Gardens. There was a few bags with random items from the store. Like bars and small cases. They came in $10, 20 and $25 packages. Looking a bit inside, they were ok but not great specials compared to if the items are on special in regular locations. To be fair, these packages make for nice gifts and the deals were ok. Don't expect an amazing deal but decent if you don't want to wait for specials on all the items.

One last thing, they seem to be running a 30% off deal on the majority of regular price items. Again there prices aren't amazing but just in case you can only get the item at Lindt.
Images
  • 20200726_162054.jpg
  • 20200726_162042.jpg
  • 20200726_161725.jpg
  • 20200725_161418.jpg
Deal Addict
Nov 17, 2007
2304 posts
769 upvotes
Kitchener
pny128 wrote: How many people died from stale chocolate?
Ways that people have died from stale chocolate.

Being hit by a frozen Lyndt frozen ball flung from a sling shot.
The almonds within the land bar turning to cyanide after being stored in the cupboard for a thousand years.
Tripping on a melted Lyndt ball on the sidewalk and hitting head on fire hydrant.
Forgetting to take the ball out of the wrapper and swallowing it with no one around to do the hind lick maneuver.
Diving off a cliff to retrieve a hopping Lyndt bunny off a cliff.

There may be other ways, but I can't take the time to list them all.
Nov 13, 2019
246 posts
419 upvotes
theflyingsquirrel wrote: Except that you are not paying premium money because it is 80% off.
So may be it is normal money, but you want premium quality.

That actual problem is thinking that Lindt is premium chocolate.

It's better than the cheapest Walmart / no name brand, but that doesn't make it premium.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 6, 2010
9092 posts
5045 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
bigtuna99 wrote: That actual problem is thinking that Lindt is premium chocolate.

It's better than the cheapest Walmart / no name brand, but that doesn't make it premium.
So there are 2 problems here.
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
Deal Addict
Jan 24, 2007
3603 posts
889 upvotes
North York
sam123 wrote: Ways that people have died from stale chocolate.

Being hit by a frozen Lyndt frozen ball flung from a sling shot.
The almonds within the land bar turning to cyanide after being stored in the cupboard for a thousand years.
Tripping on a melted Lyndt ball on the sidewalk and hitting head on fire hydrant.
Forgetting to take the ball out of the wrapper and swallowing it with no one around to do the hind lick maneuver.
Diving off a cliff to retrieve a hopping Lyndt bunny off a cliff.

There may be other ways, but I can't take the time to list them all.
Thanks for sharing - began my day with a smile.
Deal Addict
Nov 17, 2007
2304 posts
769 upvotes
Kitchener
sheriffabc wrote: Thanks for sharing - began my day with a smile.
Ah, my work here is done. 8;o)
[OP]
Jul 12, 2018
135 posts
253 upvotes
Etobicoke
Queensway location
AP
Deal Addict
Jan 24, 2007
3603 posts
889 upvotes
North York
sam123 wrote: Ah, my work here is done. 8;o)
By the way - unless the spelling and wording was deliberate - it is not "the hind lick maneuver" - too funny!
Apr 14, 2017
724 posts
668 upvotes
sam123 wrote: Ah, my work here is done. 8;o)
what would we have done without clowns
Deal Addict
Nov 17, 2007
2304 posts
769 upvotes
Kitchener
sheriffabc wrote: By the way - unless the spelling and wording was deliberate - it is not "the hind lick maneuver" - too funny!
Yes, deliberate, for the smiles. Saw/heard this pronunciation on T.V. one day and nearly shat my pants. However, as written, it would probably serve the same purpose. lol.