Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Lindt Store

50% Off - October 27 Only

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 28th, 2018 11:20 am
Deal Addict
Sep 22, 2005
4047 posts
3277 upvotes
Ottawa
The Kanata outlet was a zoo during the day with a long line up so I left and came back after dinner. It was quiet with the snow so we got the 150pcs/$45 and a bunch of other specialties, choco mix and bars. Used 2 Groupons + $32 extra so I could have used 3 Groupons together. Before going to the store, I thought to myself, the 2 vouchers are worth $60 and with the 50% off sale, it would mean I would come out with $120 worth of chocolates so maybe I should have gotten only 1 voucher. I NEVER thought that we'd spend that much on chocolates, but we were like little kids in a candy store, there was so much to choose. It was like going to the Hershey store in Pennsylvania again Face With Tears Of Joy
May 18, 2008
398 posts
834 upvotes
Richmond Hill
The Lindt store at Vaughan Mills was very busy at 5 PM today.........…….but the good news was they accepted my Groupon...………..I ended up buying 14 Ghirardelli chocolate bars (100 grams each) for a total cost of $18.57 (Groupon was $15 and the extra charge & sales tax was $3.57)…………….I think the regular price for one of those bars is $4.50 before tax
Oct 17, 2017
378 posts
108 upvotes
Toronto
Lindt Vaughan Mills store is usually open till 9pm during such events, so it serves as a spare store for late deal shoppers.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)