[Linen Chest] Delonghi Dedica Expresso Machine

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 24th, 2021 11:55 am
[OP]
May 7, 2017
165 posts
253 upvotes

[Linen Chest] Delonghi Dedica Expresso Machine

Linen chest has the Dedica on sale for $172 after CYBER25 discount. Regular price is listed as $399.

It’s available in red, white and stainless steel. Free shipping or store pickup. Some colours may take up to 3 weeks for delivery. Best price I’ve seen other than the Walmart blowout at certain stores earlier this year.
9 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 17, 2016
2327 posts
1999 upvotes
Ottawa
Great price for this, I was coming in to post myself - I got this from Bed Bath and Beyond for a slightly lower discount a few weeks ago, using their 20% off coupon.

Total side note - BBB made a mistake in the warehouse and sent me a $4 SQUEEGEE instead of my espresso machine. That was over two weeks ago, and by the time they got their mess together on their side, the products was officially out of stock - they're trying their best to find me one still, but what an awful experience. In the meantime, I bought one at $229.99 at Best Buy because now I have my heart set on it and it's selling out fast everywhere. I want the stainless steel version, which Linen Chest is now sold out of, so I won't bother ordering a white or red one at this best price (especially because I may then find myself with three of these in a couple weeks, and one is enough to have to return!).

Anyways, lots of good things are said about this machine for the price range, if you can get it at this price it's a very good deal!
I am a current Koodo customer
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2005
2795 posts
62 upvotes
Toronto
This looks like a very solid deal with the 25% discount on top.
Looks like it does it at 15 bars of pressure instead of the 9 from the breville in the other deal.
Nov 24, 2020
20 posts
13 upvotes
Thanks OP! Bought myself one in Red.
Deal Addict
Apr 22, 2014
2999 posts
1291 upvotes
, ON
I was going to buy one in stainless but it was OOS. Oh well, let’s go boxing day!
Nov 24, 2020
20 posts
13 upvotes
Ordered it & asked them for a status of the shipping date. They just replied that it would only be shipping on Feb 14th.

There goes my Christmas gift.
Nov 26, 2003
566 posts
431 upvotes
GTA
2kuulk wrote: Ordered it & asked them for a status of the shipping date. They just replied that it would only be shipping on Feb 14th.

There goes my Christmas gift.
Has there been any change in your order status, or did you cancel it?
Mine is still listed as processing. It looks like even Feb 14th was optimistic.
Nov 24, 2020
20 posts
13 upvotes
stang wrote: Has there been any change in your order status, or did you cancel it?
Mine is still listed as processing. It looks like even Feb 14th was optimistic.
They moved it to June, so I ended up cancelling the order.
Nov 26, 2003
566 posts
431 upvotes
GTA
2kuulk wrote: They moved it to June, so I ended up cancelling the order.
Thanks for the reply.
Hmm, a six month fulfilment. That sounds reasonable.