• Oct 7th, 2020 12:39 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 5, 2018
1646 posts
2542 upvotes
Toronto

Linx Condos by Tribute

What are your opinions on Linx by Tribute? It is Danforth and Main St.; across the street from Main Street subway and across from the Danforth GO. Transit options look phenomenal and price looks to be between $850-950 a foot. Thinking of purchasing...
I do not need approval, I do not need friends. I do what I want.
71 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2006
2089 posts
2166 upvotes
Toronto
CondoMan98 wrote: What are your opinions on Linx by Tribute? It is Danforth and Main St.; across the street from Main Street subway and across from the Danforth GO. Transit options look phenomenal and price looks to be between $850-950 a foot. Thinking of purchasing...
I got email that price will start in low 400s, I guess it is for 400 sqft studio .
Not cheap considering that it is still some distance from downtown, albeit transit is very good.
Feb 19, 2019
855 posts
932 upvotes
Stouffville ON
Good price, good investment.
Full Time and Full Service Realtor
Deal Addict
Mar 23, 2003
4339 posts
1074 upvotes
Hamilton
Area is a little down and out there.
But it is not cheap. Single detached is over 1mil there.

Is there a thread here or anyplace I can find a list of current and upcoming condo projects with pricing and price leaks for upcoming??

I hate seeing prices coming soon.
Meanwhile, some people in the know already know the price.
Even if it's only a day or week in advance of official price lists. It'd be nice to know.
Deal Addict
Sep 12, 2006
1496 posts
427 upvotes
Higher than Yonge&Sheppard resale prices... In that area? I'll pass.
Deal Guru
Feb 29, 2008
12653 posts
7895 upvotes
Marubozu wrote: Higher than Yonge&Sheppard resale prices... In that area? I'll pass.
You say that as if Yonge&Sheppard is a wonderful location. It's OK but not for everybody.

Pricing is OK. Area needs work but that's not a problem. I think the building looks pretty meh to be honest but I think there's some good value here. would look at 2 beds
Nov 10, 2017
760 posts
519 upvotes
Attractive pricing and access to subway. Not so sure about the cap. gain potential about the area though.
Deal Addict
Sep 12, 2006
1496 posts
427 upvotes
JayLove06 wrote: You say that as if Yonge&Sheppard is a wonderful location. It's OK but not for everybody.
I'm speaking from the investor's perspective. It's one of the few neighbourhoods where you can still be close to cash-flow neutral if bought/rented at today's prices.

But yes, I might be biased since I've lived here for 5 years.
Apr 25, 2019
173 posts
188 upvotes
Ontario
Danforth/Main is too far from downtown, will wait for The Forest Hill Condos (Bathurst and Eglinton) which coming soon.
Oct 11, 2016
524 posts
166 upvotes
JosephB012 wrote: Attractive pricing and access to subway. Not so sure about the cap. gain potential about the area though.
IMHO, long(er) term hold (relatively speaking.)
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 5, 2018
1646 posts
2542 upvotes
Toronto
I got a 1B/1B with an excellent floor plan for 860 a foot. The price made sense given the amazing transit. I think the demand for a small 1B to rent will be good. Signing is this weekend.
Oct 26, 2007
27 posts
26 upvotes
Woodbridge
Which unit did you choose. Do you mine me asking? I like this project too but am on the fence. Thanks in advance
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 5, 2018
1646 posts
2542 upvotes
Toronto
I was on the fence between the 02 and 05, but chose the 05 because it is MUCH cheaper on square foot basis and I found the 02 loses it’s symmetry due to that indent sticking out from the wall, which compromises the living room. 05 all the way!
Mar 29, 2016
141 posts
96 upvotes
Toronto
Is there only 2 models on ONE BEDROOM in Linx?

Tower 05 ONE BEDROOM: 554 SQ. FT.
Tower 04 ONE BEDROOM: 593 SQ.FT.

I like tower 05 better than 04 as it has walk-in closet.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)