Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Liquor Depot

Liquor Depot (Richmond Landsdowne) closing down everything at store cost

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 5th, 2020 5:20 pm
Nov 25, 2011
163 posts
113 upvotes
Vancouver
Haz wrote: Sounds like it's not really worth a trip now if I'm only looking for some nice Japanese whiskey. Too bad.
There was no Japanese whiskey by the time I was in there at around 11:30am.
Nov 25, 2019
330 posts
541 upvotes
Recarnate wrote: There was no Japanese whiskey by the time I was in there at around 11:30am.
Thanks for reporting back! Did you notice when you were there if there was any good Whiskey or Scotch?
Feb 25, 2009
642 posts
345 upvotes
Bertuzzi44 wrote: Can anyone answer this?
No more grey goose left. I bought the last 4 - 375ml. No more full size ones when i got in. No belvedere too.
Feb 25, 2009
642 posts
345 upvotes
andrew1989 wrote: Thanks for reporting back! Did you notice when you were there if there was any good Whiskey or Scotch?
No more whiskey or scotch left. The only single malt that i saw was the mcclelland's islay single malt scotch whisky at around $30. There was few bottles of 12 years Glenfiddich the 375ml. No japanese whiskey. No whiskey over $50 were left. A lot of american and canadian whiskey. AKA - nothing worth buying in the whiskey category lol

All this base on 11:30am today.
Feb 25, 2009
642 posts
345 upvotes
I would like to say for WINE drinkers - there are a lot left and very good deal.
Kim crawford was around $13. The Masi Amorone was $44... etc.. The BC wine with the big O on the bottle was like $8ish bucks.
Nude gin was $9 a pack
The only thing I got charged over retail was a pack of Nude Mango for $13.50. Did not notice this until I looked at my receipt.

Most stuff was def below BCL price.
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2006
31271 posts
17295 upvotes
Scote64 wrote: Richmond is gradually shifting from retail to residential because of real-estate prices.
What always confused me about RIchmond is the farmland nearby.
I get why we have farms (cause you know... food is kind of important) but I've always wondered why there's a farm next to a condo.
Is farmland that good in Richmond that it's worth it to sit on instead of moving it out to Abbotsford or Chilliwack or something?
And then there's the mansions on ALR but that's another argument.
They announced last year that the long-term plan is to convert it to yet more condos.
Doesn't it make sense though? There's a skytrain there.
Not that it can support more people since it's already full.
Do you not have anything else to do rather than argue with strangers on the internet
Nope. That's why I'm on the internet arguing with strangers. If I had anything better to do I'd probably be doing it.
Jun 28, 2019
473 posts
291 upvotes
Vancouver
I ended up going tonight, hour long wait, most of the premium/high end stuff is gone. All Grey Goose gone, they do have other vodkas.

Still lots of good deals, pricing similar to duty free, picked up a 24 pack of Bud for 30, lots of cheap wine, bottles for 6$, got some tequila as well. They told me most stuff is cost or just above cost. I compared to BCLC and prices were cheaper

MAKE SURE to check your receipt, I was over charged and went back. The bar code rung up at regular price.
Jun 28, 2019
473 posts
291 upvotes
Vancouver
Anyone else go today? I’m contemplating going again to get more wine
Deal Addict
Jun 28, 2013
4016 posts
3367 upvotes
YUL/YVR
Did they close down yet? Anything remaining?
Jun 28, 2019
473 posts
291 upvotes
Vancouver
Can anyone update? I wonder if there’s any further discounts, they had tons of wine left
Feb 23, 2004
928 posts
220 upvotes
Richmond
Still open as of 13:30 yesterday, plenty of low end wine left. No idea regarding the pricing - I didn't buy anything.
Deal Addict
Jun 28, 2013
4016 posts
3367 upvotes
YUL/YVR
Drove by yesterday (Aug 4) and they are now closed. RIP

Whoever downvoted "Not a good price" must not be from Vancouver, and live in central of the universe in Toronto :rolleyes: