Food & Drink

List of AYCE sushi places in Toronto/Scarborugh open in patio?

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 25th, 2020 12:29 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 9, 2013
4241 posts
1778 upvotes
Scarborough

List of AYCE sushi places in Toronto/Scarborugh open in patio?

I know there's already a similar thread but the OP specifically mentioned near or outside Toronto and because I am INSIDE the GTA I would rather get some local places to find. I plan on meeting a friend next week for lunch/dinner and we spoke about AYCE sushi, would prefer to save myself from doing a lot of calling around unless some might be nice enough to know of any places that are serving AYCE.
9 replies
Deal Expert
Feb 9, 2012
19655 posts
6587 upvotes
Toronto
So far there's KAKA (Bay & Elm) and Spring Sushi (Yonge & Dundas)
That's two with patio seating AYCE.
If it ain't broke, don't fix it!
Deal Addict
Aug 17, 2003
1218 posts
670 upvotes
Toronto
OrangeBerry wrote: I know there's already a similar thread but the OP specifically mentioned near or outside Toronto and because I am INSIDE the GTA I would rather get some local places to find. I plan on meeting a friend next week for lunch/dinner and we spoke about AYCE sushi, would prefer to save myself from doing a lot of calling around unless some might be nice enough to know of any places that are serving AYCE.
OP asked that because then the GTA wasn't yet in stage 2!

Are Spring and Kaka still the only two?
Deal Expert
Feb 9, 2012
19655 posts
6587 upvotes
Toronto
Lord Denning wrote: OP asked that because then the GTA wasn't yet in stage 2!

Are Spring and Kaka still the only two?
There may be others, but one I recently found is strictly doing Bento boxes. No AYCE.
If it ain't broke, don't fix it!
Deal Expert
Jul 30, 2007
31902 posts
18903 upvotes
Toronto
MtX wrote: Sushi Legend is open w/ patio
finch & Leslie ? You mean on the parking lot ?
Deal Fanatic
Mar 31, 2017
6729 posts
2994 upvotes
have fun eating with flies dive bombing your food every 2 minutes on the dot. Since the patio is open, so will the restaurant door leading to the patio meaning the dining room area will also have problems with flies, but not as severely.