None
[OP]
Deal Expert
Jan 9, 2011
17214 posts
23821 upvotes
Vancouver

List of RFD credit card lists

Welcome to the official RFD list of credit card lists. If I have missed your list, please let me know and I will add it here. Note: This thread is not intended to be an "ask here for credit card recommendations" discussion thread. Please ask for card recommendations in a new thread. Your question will get much more exposure that way.

Abbreviations and acronyms used on RedFlagDeals for credit cards by @titaniumtux

General spending lists
Travel benefit and foreign spending lists
Miscellaneous lists
Honourable mention
Last edited by Kiraly on May 8th, 2023 2:59 pm, edited 53 times in total.
212 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 22, 2014
4725 posts
3029 upvotes
Toronto
A thread of threads...

What would @ace604 think if he was still around...
Mar 30, 2006
243 posts
240 upvotes
Edmonton
Your missing, "list of cards with the best cash advance for foreign currencies".
I think Visa Home Trust takes it but I'm not sure
[OP]
Deal Expert
Jan 9, 2011
17214 posts
23821 upvotes
Vancouver
neodenjin wrote: Your missing, "list of cards with the best cash advance for foreign currencies".
I think Visa Home Trust takes it but I'm not sure
I'll add a link to that thread when that thread exists. Would you like to start it?
Banned
Mar 9, 2012
815 posts
426 upvotes
Drummondville, QC
This thread should be locked.
Current credit card set up:
CIBC Dividend Visa Infinite: 4% groceries, 4% gas, 2% transit, 2% restaurants, 2% recurring bills
Tangerine MC World: 2% drugstore, 2% home improvement, 2% hotel-motel
Deal Expert
May 8, 2009
15553 posts
14114 upvotes
Going to the Moon
@Kiraly just created a thread on uLOC's in the form of credit cards. Can it be added to OP?

Edit: @Kiraly thank you kindly for the link in OP.
Premium Life: CDC [Icey Private Status]/SwissBorg Genesis/InLock/Netflix UHD [100% off]/Amazon [Prime 100% off]/Instacart [Express]
Feb 9, 2009
564 posts
83 upvotes
N/A
How about best card to use for foreign ATM withdrawals?
[OP]
Deal Expert
Jan 9, 2011
17214 posts
23821 upvotes
Vancouver
There's no summarized list there, it's just a discussion thread. My "list of lists" is not a list of credit card discussion threads, the credit card forum index page is already doing that.
Deal Expert
May 8, 2009
15553 posts
14114 upvotes
Going to the Moon
Kiraly wrote: There's no summarized list there, it's just a discussion thread. My "list of lists" is not a list of credit card discussion threads, the credit card forum index page is already doing that.
@Kiraly I think @pkpower is referring to the thread in personal finance on using a debit card at foreign ATM's. Perhaps a worthy mention in OP or thread summary, but not a credit card thread.

@pkpower my list of low interest credit cards (also known as line of credit packaged as credit cards) is a good place to start to find better cards for cash advances at ATM's (link to thread in OP). Not all low interest cards are good for cash advances, but you'll find a better selection for cash advances there than elsewhere.
Premium Life: CDC [Icey Private Status]/SwissBorg Genesis/InLock/Netflix UHD [100% off]/Amazon [Prime 100% off]/Instacart [Express]
[OP]
Deal Expert
Jan 9, 2011
17214 posts
23821 upvotes
Vancouver
Done, and thanks for that thread!

I think your acronym thread is deserving of its own sticky. Can you as a moderator do that or do you need an administrator for that?
Deal Expert
May 8, 2009
15553 posts
14114 upvotes
Going to the Moon
Kiraly wrote: Done, and thanks for that thread!

I think your acronym thread is deserving of its own sticky. Can you as a moderator do that or do you need an administrator for that?
Edit: thank you @Kiraly for the endorsement, got sticky Smiling Face With Sunglasses

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)