• Jul 3rd, 2020 12:21 am
[OP]
Aug 21, 2014
10 posts
5 upvotes
Toronto, ON

Listing house for sale in Toronto

Hello,
I'm thinking of listing my house in downtown Toronto. I'm not in the city at the moment and wanted to ask people's opinions and experience on the RE market in dt Toronto.
The agent's research says that prices are approx the same as they were in Fall 2019, but a little lower than Feb 2020 although not by much. Something to do with limited inventory.
What do other members think or see?
thanks!
3 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2019
1791 posts
2748 upvotes
Stouffville ON
Since you are saying house I assume it's not a condo.
It's area and price depending, entry and mid level properties sell very well for very good prices, high end properties are tougher to sell since the buyer pool is much smaller.
You would need to provide more details.
Full Time and Full Service Realtor
Deal Fanatic
Mar 15, 2005
5723 posts
1294 upvotes
Will depend on location and price but any well maintained single family home in decent or good area of Toronto will sell quickly and probably well over $1M
Apr 6, 2020
109 posts
72 upvotes
Toronto
I'd say they're pretty accurate with the pricing, but the number of new listings (as well as sales) have begun to pick up big time again. There were about 1800 properties listed since the beginning of June with 732 being sold (including sold properties that were listed before June). There is obviously a carry-over of inventory from earlier months, but the inventory and activity is quickly climbing
GTA Real Estate Agent