Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
LitRhino.ca

Locked: $59.99 - Dry Herb Vaporizer - Medical Marijuana

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 24th, 2018 9:12 am
Dec 23, 2017
33 posts
14 upvotes

$59.99 - Dry Herb Vaporizer - Medical Marijuana

Deal Link:
Price:
Expiry:
April 25, 2018
Retailer:
LitRhino.ca
Hey guys, so my Mighty Vaporizer broke, and guess what... and its too late for a warranty to cover it... $500 hunk a junk (conversion rate was real bad 1.5) . And my arizer is not portable to put it in my jacket pocket.

Anyways, my buddy purchased this 5G vape, and I got one after, and im pretty blown away from it. Its so small, actually portable, and it works.
And its $59 bucks, you can even add another one for $49.99 on the product page, along with a grinder for $19.99.

So $59.99 for 1 Vape, $109.98 for 2 Vapes, or $129.99 for 2 vapes with a grinder, ships from Canada (I think somewhere in the GTA), I got it within 3 days, but I live in toronto.

Link here: https://litrhino.ca/product/herbva-5g/
24 replies
Dec 23, 2017
21 posts
5 upvotes
Thanks mate, this an excellent deal. Looking for a vape that small
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2009
2233 posts
1021 upvotes
HillEra05 wrote: Hey guys, so my Mighty Vaporizer broke, and guess what... and its too late for a warranty to cover it... $500 hunk a junk (conversion rate was real bad 1.5) . And my arizer is not portable to put it in my jacket pocket.

Anyways, my buddy purchased this 5G vape, and I got one after, and im pretty blown away from it. Its so small, actually portable, and it works.
And its $59 bucks, you can even add another one for $49.99 on the product page, along with a grinder for $19.99.

So $59.99 for 1 Vape, $109.98 for 2 Vapes, or $129.99 for 2 vapes with a grinder, ships from Canada (I think somewhere in the GTA), I got it within 3 days, but I live in toronto.

DesireSam wrote: Thanks mate, this an excellent deal. Looking for a vape that small

Oh hey, y'all joined on the exact same date!
Jan 6, 2018
14 posts
3 upvotes
Does this work with shatter and wax too? or is it herb only?
Deal Addict
Mar 9, 2012
4102 posts
2980 upvotes
Kitchener
Vietlord wrote: Oh hey, y'all joint on the exact same date!
I corrected your post...
Why can't we all just get along?
Deal Addict
Jun 9, 2009
1058 posts
281 upvotes
Hamilton
I’m an older timer and new to pot but need it cause of my back.

Can someone explain how to use this? How’s the smell? What is the advantage of this versus smoking?

Thank you
Dec 23, 2017
33 posts
14 upvotes
peji911 wrote: I’m an older timer and new to pot but need it cause of my back.

Can someone explain how to use this? How’s the smell? What is the advantage of this versus smoking?

Thank you
Its pretty simple, I didn't even bother reading the instructions, though I recommend you do.
It has 1 button, click it 5 times to turn it on, and click and hold to change the 3 pre set temp settings (green setting is the best). Once the light is solid the unit is ready to go.

The smell is still there (but goes away quickly), but no where near as smoking, and you can vape all day every in your home and it wont cause your furniture or your home to smell all day, whereas smoking leaves a smell, and you probably need an Ozone Generator to get rid of the smell.

The advantage is you're not damaging your lungs , it is way less harsh than smoking.
You don't waste your pot, because when you're smoking pot, the THC, and other compounds actually just burn away (not all obviously, but a huge chunk).
You're not inhaling carbon monoxide, which is killing your hemoglobin/red blood cells.
It smells way less, no need to roll a joint, just pack and go.
Aug 15, 2004
20 posts
21 upvotes
Low quality crap. Do not buy
Deal Addict
Nov 27, 2005
2126 posts
1557 upvotes
emac wrote: Low quality crap. Do not buy
Yep. There is a reason Arizer is a good product. They are made in Canada so you know what you get. These chinese vapes are risky.
Deal Addict
Nov 27, 2005
2126 posts
1557 upvotes
peji911 wrote: I’m an older timer and new to pot but need it cause of my back.

Thank you
Are you smokimg or vaping high cbd weed? If you are going to the illegal dispensaries 95% of the time they only have high thc which won't do you any good. I've seen it too many times where they sell high THC because of the medical benefits.
Deal Addict
Mar 16, 2018
1529 posts
2457 upvotes
Hamilton
djpr wrote: Yep. There is a reason Arizer is a good product. They are made in Canada so you know what you get. These chinese vapes are risky.
Are the newest batch of vapes still made in Canada? My V-Tower was and when I bough it, there was a ton of marketing saying it pretty proudly, but Arizer's site doesn't seem to mention that anymore.
Last edited by ownthesky on Apr 23rd, 2018 9:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Nov 27, 2005
2126 posts
1557 upvotes
ownthesky wrote: Are the newest batch of vapes still made in Canada? My V-Tower was and there used to be a ton of marketing saying it pretty proudly, but their site doesn't seem to mention that anymore.
The parts are sourced from China but are assembled here. If you want a cheap Chinese vaporizer there are many cheaper vapes that will match this step by step.

My arizer solo was solo for 2 years and worked like new and I gave it away and its still working. My chinese vape tasted like plastic from the box and ended up dying out after 1 year. It would overheat at the mouth piece so it would burn your lips.
Dec 1, 2013
269 posts
356 upvotes
Better yet, order from Alibaba for just $20 a piece! What a steal!
This shill thread should be locked by now..
Jun 8, 2007
459 posts
723 upvotes
BC
djpr wrote: Yep. There is a reason Arizer is a good product. They are made in Canada so you know what you get. These chinese vapes are risky.
Been using my Arizer solo for 2+ years. I hamster it so that no herb touches the heating element. With a screen in the stem, there's basically no cleaning. When the resin builds up, I just take a lighter to the stem and freebase it :)
Dec 25, 2003
642 posts
768 upvotes
Saskatoon
ThomasocnuR wrote: Better yet, order from Alibaba for just $20 a piece! What a steal!
This shill thread should be locked by now..
I agree this smells like some shill BS.
Here is the 3-in-1 mentioned in the thread STRAIGHT FROM CHINA for the same price. I would risk a guess that the other model is also on aliexpress too, for the same price or less.
To all those ppl who say you have to buy in Canada to be superior, that ship has sailed. Usually you are just paying for a middle man when you buy Canadian, not the product.
Your text to link here...
If you read this more than once, sorry for that.
Dec 25, 2003
642 posts
768 upvotes
Saskatoon
Has anyone tried the $25 one from aliepress? Is there much difference in useful features? I am completely unaware of all this but legalization day is coming and the slow boat shipping timing from aliexpress should be just about a match.
If you read this more than once, sorry for that.
Mar 29, 2015
408 posts
285 upvotes
Westmount, QC
HillEra05 wrote: Hey guys, so my Mighty Vaporizer broke, and guess what... and its too late for a warranty to cover it... $500 hunk a junk (conversion rate was real bad 1.5) . And my arizer is not portable to put it in my jacket pocket.

How about sending in the Mighty to Storz and Bickel for repair? might cost you 80$ depending..

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)