Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Little Burgundy

Converse boots 64.00 with email sign up

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 21st, 2018 7:13 pm
Tags:
None
41 replies
Oct 11, 2016
53 posts
34 upvotes
Picked up a pair, lots of sizes and colors! Thanks OP!
Jan 5, 2016
403 posts
257 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
Been looking for the leathers in 12 for over a year now but for this price these are worth a shot. Plus 365 day return policy. Thanks OP!
Images
  • image.jpg
Dec 2, 2009
430 posts
62 upvotes
BC
the annoying thing with converse is that their white sole is so garbage, it'll pick up stains and marks so fast. I fell for this trap as I bought a bunch of converse with the white sole. horrible.
Sep 8, 2017
85 posts
278 upvotes
Diggingupbones wrote: Been looking for the leathers in 12 for over a year now but for this price these are worth a shot. Plus 365 day return policy. Thanks OP!
The specifications for that colour indicate that its made from canvas, not leather. FYI
I spend so much money in the interest of saving money
Deal Addict
Apr 24, 2017
2308 posts
2725 upvotes
Waterloo, ON
I assume Converse boots sizes are bigger just like Converse sneakers? (I wear size 9 Nike/Adidas/Reebok but size 8 Converse)
Jan 5, 2018
90 posts
188 upvotes
mx703 wrote: the annoying thing with converse is that their white sole is so garbage, it'll pick up stains and marks so fast. I fell for this trap as I bought a bunch of converse with the white sole. horrible.
But the marks and stains on the white sole are what gives the shoe character.
Apr 14, 2002
582 posts
278 upvotes
Excellent, $71.38 all in for a pair of the nubuck.
Heat/Beerology: akira112
Feb 5, 2010
160 posts
54 upvotes
Hamilton
Someone was saying in a review for the leather pair that boot sizes are smaller than normal. Can anyone confirm this?

Thanks.
Deal Addict
Apr 24, 2017
2308 posts
2725 upvotes
Waterloo, ON
spike32 wrote: Someone was saying in a review for the leather pair that boot sizes are smaller than normal. Can anyone confirm this?

Thanks.
might have to buy all the sizes Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes
Feb 5, 2010
160 posts
54 upvotes
Hamilton
Sicklyslick wrote: might have to buy all the sizes Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes
Sounds like a healthy way to deal with the situation Face With Tears Of Joy
Deal Addict
Apr 24, 2017
2308 posts
2725 upvotes
Waterloo, ON
spike32 wrote: Sounds like a healthy way to deal with the situation Face With Tears Of Joy
I bought a 8 and 9 for the whitest version. better safe than sorry. free return shipping.
Feb 5, 2010
160 posts
54 upvotes
Hamilton
Sicklyslick wrote: I bought a 8 and 9 for the whitest version. better safe than sorry. free return shipping.
Well my size is out now, so it's all good haha. Settled for me.
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2007
1066 posts
1273 upvotes
Toronto
How does these fit?
Sep 12, 2012
222 posts
298 upvotes
Toronto
spike32 wrote: Someone was saying in a review for the leather pair that boot sizes are smaller than normal. Can anyone confirm this?

Thanks.
My experience the smooth leather go size down but the nubuck leather only half size. So yes for the new nubuck leather they fit smaller then past leather boots

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)