436 upvotes
St. Johns

[Little Caesars] Free classic pepperoni pizza with purchase of any pizza

Expiry:
December 1, 2019
Retailer:
Little Caesars
More offers from Little Caesars
Saw an add on TV for free classic pepperoni pizza with the purchase of any pizza when ordering through their mobile app. Use promo code "FREECLASSIC" at checkout (you need to add the classic pepperoni to your order before entering the code).
Last edited by TomRFD on Nov 13th, 2019 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: added expiry date
72 replies
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 6, 2014
1966 posts
436 upvotes
St. Johns
Variability wrote: Works with the $5 or $6 pizzas.
Ya basically buy one get one on the cheap pizzas
Deal Addict
Oct 31, 2009
3370 posts
765 upvotes
Toronto
looks like you cant order through the app at all locations including the one by me
Jan 1, 2015
601 posts
474 upvotes
Toronto, ON
When does this expire? I am feeling unhealthy these past few days, so looking to take a break.

Personally, I think Little Caesars > Dominos (regular crust, of course)
Jun 10, 2016
88 posts
202 upvotes
betercallsaul wrote: Isn't their pizza just cardboard with cheese on it?
No, because cardboard is made typically from pulp derived from pine trees, which contains cellulose, a polysaccharide that is largely indigestible by humans and this provides little nutrients - among other inedible ingredients used in the making of cardboard.

Pizza dough is typically made from flour derived from wheat, which contains starch, a polysaccharide that is commonly found in foods and digestible by humans.

These are two drastically different materials, and if you can't tell the difference, I can explain more of their differences to you to help.
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2006
1886 posts
611 upvotes
Pinetrees wrote: No, because cardboard is made typically from pulp derived from pine trees, which contains cellulose, a polysaccharide that is largely indigestible by humans and this provides little nutrients - among other inedible ingredients used in the making of cardboard.

Pizza dough is typically made from flour derived from wheat, which contains starch, a polysaccharide that is commonly found in foods and digestible by humans.

These are two drastically different materials, and if you can't tell the difference, I can explain more of their differences to you to help.
Oct 15, 2017
422 posts
295 upvotes
Canada
ggs wrote: Image
Had the same reaction when the cashier said the Popeyes Maple Leafs chicken tender deal is for the US only.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)