Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Little Caesars

Free classic pepperoni pizza with purchase of any pizza

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 12th, 2019 11:02 am
Aug 27, 2012
648 posts
699 upvotes
Calgary
oFlash0 wrote: Perfect for kids party. Do they deliver? I don't see where its an option.
This is for pick up only. My location also had that new portal thing that someone mentioned in this thread which I thought was kinda cool too.
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2007
4713 posts
6306 upvotes
Prince George
Ytterbium wrote: No mention on when this expires? I don't feel like pizza tonight but maybe later this week.
Dec 1
Dec 31, 2008
414 posts
378 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
flyer12 wrote:
On desktop - there is a box that asks: " + Have a promo code? " right below the pickup store location and above the subtotal.
Thanks. It didn't appear until after entering my name and address. I was just testing it out before so I never went that far.
Cypherus21 wrote:
Interesting. On the desktop firefox there is no promo code box below the pickup store, nor above the subtotal when checking out. Will pass on this deal for now if you need to be a forensic accountant to figure their system out.
See above ^^^
Mar 3, 2005
924 posts
670 upvotes
Toronto
I tried this deal, quality prob varies by location but it was one of the worst pizzas I tried. Hardly any cheese or tomato sauce. Also felt like I was eating a day old pizza. Should have sent it back but drive not worth it. Even worst than pizza pizza. Domino's much better.
Deal Addict
Mar 9, 2012
4102 posts
2980 upvotes
Kitchener
Mok122cobra wrote: 2 medium pizzas = 3200 calories
3200 calories = 8 hours in the gym
8 hours * $35 per hour wage = $280
$280 + $7 = $287 initial cost
Saving account at 3% compounded monthly for 30 years = $705.11

Total cost of 2 pizzas = $705.11
I can only stomach two pieces at best. That's when I am starving and feeling 100%. After two slices, I am still hungry but I don't feel so hot. So, 400 calories it is (for two slices), skip dinner and go to bed to recuperate and don't eat for 24 hours.

So, my math tells me: Man need 2000 calories per day, 400 calories is 1,600 calories short of that. Two slices cost about $1.50 * 365, grocery tab per year is $547.50. Lose 100 pounds, skip the gym, save cash saved on gym membership(s) and groceries, retire a millionaire.

These facts make this deal hot!
Why can't we all just get along?
Nov 25, 2016
201 posts
186 upvotes
Worked great and the location near me actually does an ok job (hit and miss on the franchise variable). I mean as ok as a $6 pizza could be. And a lot more bang for your buck that any other fast food.

Add some leftover grilled veggies and grate a bit of parmesan, heat for a couple minutes, and you have a pretty ok supper.
Deal Addict
Dec 23, 2010
1128 posts
602 upvotes
Toronto, On
adeel wrote: can get this to wokr for cheese only?

when i tried only cheese, said a classic pepperoni had to bein the cart
As seen in the OP below (picture didn't come along in quote) no. The deal is for pepperoni. Which is weird there's no reason not to include Cheese but bad/inexperienced programming. I suspect though if you order Pepperoni and then call the place and tell them to change that pepperoni to a cheese they would probably be willing to do that for you.
Frugal_in_Halifax wrote: Offer expires Dec 1st.
dakdar wrote: But what's with this talking about disclosing our credit card info????
yeah that read a bit weird
oFlash0 wrote: Perfect for kids party. Do they deliver? I don't see where its an option.
Only through Uber Eats far as I know which means no coupon code
Sep 4, 2019
115 posts
132 upvotes
Scarborough
this promo is a mess....just allow us to use it for cheese pizza damnit if i dont want a bloody pepperoni give me the option for a cheese they are literally the same price. FREECLASSIC should have the ability to allow users to use the coupon for 2 cheese or pepperoni...
Deal Fanatic
May 26, 2009
6024 posts
2116 upvotes
Toronto
Pinetrees wrote: No, because cardboard is made typically from pulp derived from pine trees, which contains cellulose, a polysaccharide that is largely indigestible by humans and this provides little nutrients - among other inedible ingredients used in the making of cardboard.

Pizza dough is typically made from flour derived from wheat, which contains starch, a polysaccharide that is commonly found in foods and digestible by humans.

These are two drastically different materials, and if you can't tell the difference, I can explain more of their differences to you to help.
I just reported you to the mods -- murder is not condoned on RFD.
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2017
3692 posts
4307 upvotes
dangerousfob wrote: I tried this deal, quality prob varies by location but it was one of the worst pizzas I tried. Hardly any cheese or tomato sauce. Also felt like I was eating a day old pizza. Should have sent it back but drive not worth it. Even worst than pizza pizza. Domino's much better.
Noted. I've been digging Domino's pan pizzas for the past three or four years. IMO it's the best deal in town for a loaded medium pan, $10 and change. See the pic of the usual I get. The pan crust is usually golden and buttery and the toppings are well baked into the cheese, which is what I look for (as opposed to toppings that just hang out on top of the cheese or the cheese separating easily from the crust). Their regular crust pizzas are hideous though. I've been wondering about LCs as I've honestly never walked into one before in my life. I'm near the one on Bayview and Major Mac. Which one did you go to?
Images
  • 74643564_987385234974172_8585011640355782656_n.jpg
  • 77058112_720905701648248_2929053909303427072_n.jpg
For Sale:
Jan 17, 2017
435 posts
864 upvotes
Pretty good deal to get 2 medium pepperonis for $5.99.
Dec 25, 2015
4 posts
Thunder Bay, ON
Err, your maths may have forgot about resting metabolic caloric consumption as well as any movement/activity calories spent assuming a non-vegetative state ... unless the 2 pizzas are a meal above and beyond daily consumption consideration, not sure why the cost is additive only (let alone eating 2 medium pizzas in 1 sitting, the opportunity cost may be least of the worries).

Still, amusing to remind people to second guess their purchases (as so many only deal in impulsive spending)
Nov 1, 2017
367 posts
450 upvotes
There is a new location open at Gerrard and Carlaw (Toronto). Some guy was on the street corner with a sign and all I could make out was something was $5. Couldnt find the store phone number to find out more.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)