Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Little Caesars

Free Delivery is back for a limited time only (August 16 - September 5)

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 17th, 2021 11:51 pm
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Nov 19, 2015
5718 posts
51324 upvotes

[Little Caesars] Free Delivery is back for a limited time only (August 16 - September 5)

Deal Link:
Expiry:
September 5, 2021
Retailer:
Little Caesars
More offers from Little Caesars
*Delivery only available for online orders placed with participating locations. Small order fee for orders less than $10 (before taxes). Taxes still apply. Limit one free delivery offer per person, per day. Cannot be combined with other offers. Offer valid from August 16-September 5, 2021. ©2021 Little Caesar of Canada ULC
15 replies
Mar 18, 2008
417 posts
400 upvotes
Toronto
Just fyi, it's free delivery, but service fee is $3 and of course mandatory tip (at least 10%) for the driver.
Banned
Apr 14, 2004
1394 posts
649 upvotes
Toronto
GnailNet wrote: Just fyi, it's free delivery, but service fee is $3 and of course mandatory tip (at least 10%) for the driver.
i have beige corollas for everyone but the PDI costs $49,000 /s

ps not complaining about the tip.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 10, 2008
5060 posts
1757 upvotes
GnailNet wrote: Just fyi, it's free delivery, but service fee is $3 and of course mandatory tip (at least 10%) for the driver.
Assuming:

20km round trip
10L/100km fuel efficiency
gas at $1.50/L (to factor in wear and tear as well)

You break even on the service fee, but lose on the tip
Let's hug it out
Deal Guru
Jan 30, 2006
13818 posts
2948 upvotes
Vancouver
Any recommendations? I haven’t had LC for many years. Thanks. I thought LC was much cheaper after looking at the menu. Is it on par with Dominos and Pizza Hut?
Oct 26, 2017
101 posts
242 upvotes
trellaine201 wrote: Any recommendations? I haven’t had LC for many years. Thanks. I thought LC was much cheaper after looking at the menu. Is it on par with Dominos and Pizza Hut?
Little Caesars is only good if you're starving, in a rush, driving around, and it's in the area... Other than that you will never be satisfied. Lol
Deal Guru
Jan 30, 2006
13818 posts
2948 upvotes
Vancouver
Okay. I took note. I haven’t ordered so i am safe tonight.
Jan 5, 2007
351 posts
164 upvotes
Vancouver
Bratticus182 wrote: Little Caesars is only good if you're starving, in a rush, driving around, and it's in the area... Other than that you will never be satisfied. Lol
Those $5 pizza kept me going in college. But damn the competition is too good. Pizza hut, domino, basically anything else would be preferred over LC.
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2008
3158 posts
1336 upvotes
Thornhill
Bratticus182 wrote: Little Caesars is only good if you're starving, in a rush, driving around, and it's in the area... Other than that you will never be satisfied. Lol
I have really good memory of their breadsticks, 10 years ago... never tried their pizza tho.
Deal Guru
Jan 30, 2006
13818 posts
2948 upvotes
Vancouver
major153 wrote: Those $5 pizza kept me going in college. But damn the competition is too good. Pizza hut, domino, basically anything else would be preferred over LC.
I think thats what i remember and tasted so good lol. Those hot and ready were so easy. Fast forward 20 or so years im not sure they will have the same value. I loved the crazy bread and sauce lol
Oct 26, 2017
101 posts
242 upvotes
trellaine201 wrote: I think thats what i remember and tasted so good lol. Those hot and ready were so easy. Fast forward 20 or so years im not sure they will have the same value. I loved the crazy bread and sauce lol
Haha okay okay, their crazy bread and marinara dip is really good. But get wings from somewhere else, and get a pizza from somewhere else then you'll have the perfect combination
Deal Expert
Aug 6, 2001
17023 posts
4810 upvotes
Stuck in a Box
major153 wrote: Those $5 pizza kept me going in college. But damn the competition is too good. Pizza hut, domino, basically anything else would be preferred over LC.
Except pizza pizza
Deal Guru
Jan 30, 2006
13818 posts
2948 upvotes
Vancouver
Bratticus182 wrote: Haha okay okay, their crazy bread and marinara dip is really good. But get wings from somewhere else, and get a pizza from somewhere else then you'll have the perfect combination
ROFL okay :) I am a pizza guy and have tried so many. Too many. This might be disappointing.
Sep 24, 2014
243 posts
1172 upvotes
Brampton, ON
weedb0y wrote: Except pizza pizza
Not sure about that, I would take Pizza Pizza over LC any day. LC is on par with Delissio pizza and I would still choose Delissio over it
Aug 5, 2008
766 posts
515 upvotes
trellaine201 wrote: Any recommendations? I haven’t had LC for many years. Thanks. I thought LC was much cheaper after looking at the menu. Is it on par with Dominos and Pizza Hut?
I actually don’t mind the Italian Cheese Bread and the Deep Dish Pizza from LC. The hot and ready pizzas are gross.
Deal Addict
Jan 29, 2010
1933 posts
3068 upvotes
Toronto
Maple_Leafs wrote: Not sure about that, I would take Pizza Pizza over LC any day. LC is on par with Delissio pizza and I would still choose Delissio over it
Pizza Pizza is a close second worst. I agree LC is the worst.

With consideration of pricing, Pizza Pizza is by far the worst pizza chain there is. LC is dirt cheap

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)