• Jun 15th, 2020 10:34 pm
[OP]
Apr 20, 2018
976 posts
179 upvotes
Oakville, ON

Little Caesars pizza

Is it worth eating?

Since I heard they offer delivery now and I haven't had their pizza since I was a kid .. probably at least 20 years ago lol
47 replies
Deal Fanatic
Aug 29, 2011
8623 posts
5554 upvotes
Mississauga
I’ve found it’s decent pizza if you eat it fresh.
Deal Addict
May 22, 2016
2390 posts
621 upvotes
Ontario
Its pretty good. I like just dropping in and picking it up.
Jun 11, 2010
140 posts
118 upvotes
Halifax
it's not bad for 6 bucks. I called ahead and asked them to make it with extra sauce. best little ceasers pizza i ever had. you can even order on their app and go pick it up from a self serve warming oven so you don't need to wait in line and talk to anyone. order....walk up and punch in your code...take your pizza.
Deal Addict
Feb 22, 2016
4745 posts
4394 upvotes
Little Caesar's pizza is almost identical to Boston Pizza, and is a hell of a lot cheaper... why anybody would go to Boston Pizza for pizza (or any of their other McSysco crap) is beyond me...
[OP]
Apr 20, 2018
976 posts
179 upvotes
Oakville, ON
Alright cool good to know

I checked their site... I noticed that they have a creamy garlic dipping sauce ... Is it better or worse than pizzapizza version... I love their creamy garlic sauce, but not the pizza :P
Deal Fanatic
Nov 20, 2010
5168 posts
3461 upvotes
Ever since Little Caesars opened a downtown store in Leslieville it has become my go to pizza place. I now specifically only deal with Domino's and Papa John's when they have their 50% discount promotions. Both of these pizza chains also have some stores that have 50% off on Mondays. That's when I'll go. For now it's all about Little Caesars deep dish Detroit style pizza. Smiling Face With Sunglasses
[OP]
Apr 20, 2018
976 posts
179 upvotes
Oakville, ON
Mr_Fanta wrote: Ever since Little Caesars opened a downtown store in Leslieville it has become my go to pizza place. I now specifically only deal with Domino's and Papa John's when they have their 50% discount promotions. Both of these pizza chains also have some stores that have 50% off on Mondays. That's when I'll go. For now it's all about Little Caesars deep dish Detroit style pizza. Smiling Face With Sunglasses
I only deal with dominos as well... apparently I'm too far for Papa John's to deliver... Never had them
Deal Fanatic
Aug 29, 2011
8623 posts
5554 upvotes
Mississauga
raptors87 wrote: apparently I'm too far for Papa John's to deliver... Never had them
Meh, you’re not missing much. Had it for the first time the other night and was not impressed.
[OP]
Apr 20, 2018
976 posts
179 upvotes
Oakville, ON
mrweather wrote: Meh, you’re not missing much. Had it for the first time the other night and was not impressed.
Have u tried LCP creamy garlic dipping sauce?

Ay yi yi..don't know if I should do deep dish (never had it) or regular pizza lol

I want to try their Italian cheese bread as well

Just went on their site just to see what is the cost of getting the food and noticed that they don't accept cash... Only visa/MasterCard and there is added driver tip... What is the appropriate percentage?
Deal Fanatic
Nov 20, 2010
5168 posts
3461 upvotes
raptors87 wrote:

Ay yi yi..don't know if I should do deep dish (never had it) or regular pizza lol

Instead of buying the full pepperoni (8 squares) deep dish pizza which cost $11.99, you should try their daily lunch special which ends at 2pm. The lunch special is half of the full (4 squares) pepperoni deep dish with a canned pop for $6 bucks. That's usually what I get on weekends when I can make it on time to get the lunch special. My second choice is always the $6 medium pepperoni which is available at all hours.
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2003
3742 posts
1137 upvotes
Vancouver
Another vote for the deep dish pepperoni pizza. Greasy, carby goodness that's quite satisfying. So good when it's freshly made.
Mar 4, 2010
564 posts
282 upvotes
Toronto
Their deep dish is the bomb. The crust is nicely caramelized if it's done right and it's really crunchy. Expect it to be very doughy so if you are averse to heavy carbs then avoid. I would suggest get one with some crazy bread and just buy a bottle of ranch dressing from Walmart.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 20, 2010
5168 posts
3461 upvotes
^ Also if you can believe it the deep dish pizza even taste better the next day after you've re-heat it in the oven or a toaster oven. ;)
Deal Addict
Oct 14, 2007
4945 posts
1386 upvotes
Regina
havent tried the deep dish, my tip for leftovers is put a half a cup of water in the microwave with the pizza when you are warming it up
[OP]
Apr 20, 2018
976 posts
179 upvotes
Oakville, ON
Gotta try the deep dish now lol... Never had a deep dish pizza anyway .. at least try it once, right?

I do like doughy garlic bread ... Pizza version of it should be good
Deal Addict
Jun 12, 2008
3375 posts
953 upvotes
Ancaster
Little Caesars is probably the best of the chain pizzas in my opinion.
[OP]
Apr 20, 2018
976 posts
179 upvotes
Oakville, ON
nielboy wrote: Little Caesars is probably the best of the chain pizzas in my opinion.
Wow big praise Person Raising Both Hands In Celebration
Deal Addict
Jan 1, 2013
2079 posts
1380 upvotes
Durham
Horrible pizza. But the crazy bread is great!
Deal Fanatic
Jun 24, 2015
7544 posts
2453 upvotes
0 downvotes
love little caesers pizza, Hot and Ready, or as they like to say "Hot N' Ready"

its pretty good tasting and you dont have to wait so long for them to make it, now just wondering why they say "Pizza Pizza" at the end of their commericals, thats a competing pizza chain, they should not use someone elses name in their commercials
Say NO to the WAR!
PEACE is the answer!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)