BST: Computer Hardware, Tablets, Software & Accessories

[FS] Little devil case, bitspower, mech keyboard!

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 31st, 2015 9:20 am
Tags:
None
[OP]
Jun 3, 2009
932 posts
1 upvote
Calgary
Trader Score: 21 (92% Positive)

Little devil case, bitspower, mech keyboard!

13 replies
Deal Addict
Mar 23, 2005
1824 posts
Millet
Trader Score: 16 (100% Positive)
Very careful.

Lazy seller that will take the first exit when any problems arise. Also will print a shipping label to get you a tracking number then ship whenever he feel like it. Screwed me on warranty for a dell 3014. Sure he will come back with tons of excuses how it is my fault, but trust me, spend your hard earned somwhere else if you want a seller that actually stands up to scrutiny and takes care with your purchased goods.

I will take it on the chin to save others the pain. Thanks for nothing BobbyLou...
Aug 29, 2003
159 posts
Trader Score: 9 (100% Positive)
Dealt with Turtletrax before and he is a very honest guy. Make sure to leave negative feedback for the seller. Honesty and integrity is why we have heatware and feedback. Take notice people... You are only as good as your word and you do have to make good on it or suffer the consequences.
Cheers... Blackheart
Deal Fanatic
Mar 17, 2003
7249 posts
401 upvotes
Port Moody
Trader Score: 40 (100% Positive)
Interesting , I am currently dealing with an issue from this seller. Will update this thread as seller has made contact with me so will see
Deal Fanatic
Mar 17, 2003
7249 posts
401 upvotes
Port Moody
Trader Score: 40 (100% Positive)
hey Brandon, whats deals on my tracking since paying you last Wednesday? now 8 days later and you go silent telling me to calm down, shady dude

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)