Expired Hot Deals

No Frills

LIVE - Aisles of Glory: Legends of The Haul - Get free PC Optimum Points each day

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 25th, 2022 12:33 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 28, 2016
1769 posts
7149 upvotes
Albertariolandbec

LIVE - Aisles of Glory: Legends of The Haul - Get free PC Optimum Points each day

Deal Link:
Price:
FREE
Retailer:
No Frills
Link: https://aislesofglory.nofrills.ca/

It looks like it's back. The aisles of Glory game where you play and earn PC Optimum points. The game is live, but I don't think the points are live yet. Last year it was around September 3rd or so where you could actually earn points. This time around, there seems to be more things to do and compete for. I think they released the game way for people to play and to promote. Anyway, enjoy and I will update once the points go live.
Images
  • upload.jpg
Last edited by TomRFD on Sep 1st, 2021 10:01 am, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: updated title
What's in your wallet?
Thread Summary
500 points for playing
750 points for score over 15000
1000 points for score over 50000
356 replies
Nov 24, 2002
375 posts
604 upvotes
I follow the deals
I can't get it to load, but I'm PUMPED
Aug 1, 2013
513 posts
618 upvotes
The Lower Mainland
Wow this is a a well made browser game
Jun 18, 2021
965 posts
3941 upvotes
Thanks for the update! :)
This was fun last year. Just tried it out and at the end it asks to sign in to collect PC points either through Google, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.

Does this mean we have to create an account to play the game? Or does the option to add PC Optimum number not show up because the game isn't live yet?
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2012
3181 posts
2824 upvotes
Montreal
The character in the game does not wear mask like last year. So the pandemic is over?

virtuman1980 wrote: Haha...pretty interesting fellow indeed...but it was this persistence/stubbornness of his that got him the positive result in the end.
datako wrote: ... Although, I'm a little surprised you went against what everyone advised ,op. You've got balls and absolutely crazy at the same time to do this.
Deal Addict
Jun 4, 2012
4661 posts
4152 upvotes
Love the game but love the free points more!

Please post bonus codes for extra items to use in the game!
Nov 24, 2002
375 posts
604 upvotes
I follow the deals
I'm speculating, but I'm not sure they're doing daily points this year. It said something about the top leaderboard winning 10MM PC points, so maybe that's the prize?
powerranger91 wrote: Thanks for the update! :)
This was fun last year. Just tried it out and at the end it asks to sign in to collect PC points either through Google, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.

Does this mean we have to create an account to play the game? Or does the option to add PC Optimum number not show up because the game isn't live yet?
Jun 12, 2010
587 posts
978 upvotes
JMik wrote: I'm speculating, but I'm not sure they're doing daily points this year. It said something about the top leaderboard winning 10MM PC points, so maybe that's the prize?
Allotting the entire reward to a single winner just feels like it would incentivize cheating and lower ad views. Not saying it's impossible but it would be a braindead decision.
Nov 24, 2002
375 posts
604 upvotes
I follow the deals
Yeah, I hope you're right
ArchZeratul wrote: Allotting the entire reward to a single winner just feels like it would incentivize cheating and lower ad views. Not saying it's impossible but it would be a braindead decision.
Dec 22, 2012
728 posts
910 upvotes
Mississauga
Don't know how this year's will be run. I just don't hope I have to play all 4 levels and then the bonus level every day to get points...

But as a RFDers we must...
Dec 1, 2015
110 posts
378 upvotes
BC
From the game files:
"("Use your receipt code to unlock character modes, power-ups and be entered in a draw to win one of 15 prizes of One Million PC Optimum Points. One entry per person per day."
"* Earn the top score and you could win 10 Million PC Optimum Points, and be immortalized in 8-bit as a character in next year's Aisles of Glory game!"
Screenshot 2021-08-27 201651.png
Deal Fanatic
Mar 29, 2002
5409 posts
2386 upvotes
Vancouver
anyone able to enter your PC number; I tried two different keyboards and it doesnt work.
"You gotta spend money to save money"
Deal Guru
Jul 12, 2003
12353 posts
4860 upvotes
Toronto
hesp wrote: anyone able to enter your PC number; I tried two different keyboards and it doesnt work.
No problem with me
Make sure you put the cursor on the field, click there before you tape the number.
Retired Forum Moderator February 2009 - June 2015
Deal Fanatic
Mar 29, 2002
5409 posts
2386 upvotes
Vancouver
darn; its MS edge thats causing it. Dont use that. now i missed todays pts and have to wait for tomorrow
"You gotta spend money to save money"
Aug 5, 2013
337 posts
534 upvotes
hesp wrote: anyone able to enter your PC number; I tried two different keyboards and it doesnt work.
Won't work for me either. I tried 3 different browsers :(
Deal Addict
May 2, 2013
1959 posts
3969 upvotes
Bloor-Yonge
fun game. glad no frills has brought the game back. free pc optimum points just for playing. no money spent.
here is last year's thread discussion:

pc-optimum-free-500-pco-points-per-day- ... s-2400202/

here is the gameplay i found of someone playing the game in 2020.
the song that is heard during gameplay:
here is jimmy fallon mistaking the game soundtrack for a real band.
Dec 18, 2019
445 posts
293 upvotes
Calgary
Tried Firefox and Chrome - can't type anything, extremely annoying. Tried Internet Explorer just for fun - it won't load on it at all (no surprise here). Guess I am going to skip it this year..
In Heavy Metal We Trust
Nov 14, 2012
942 posts
511 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
I'm so ready to push that shopping cart into things