Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
No Frills

LIVE - Aisles of Glory: Legends of The Haul - Get free PC Optimum Points each day

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 25th, 2022 12:33 pm
Deal Fanatic
Dec 23, 2008
7058 posts
4904 upvotes
Ottawa
I played twice, got nothing on my PC Card, why?
Buy Nice or Buy Twice.
Sep 7, 2019
52 posts
48 upvotes
I remember the points used to be added to the account in the next day or so.
Deal Addict
Apr 9, 2010
2472 posts
2766 upvotes
Toronto
jrule107 wrote: I remember the points used to be added to the account in the next day or so.
No, they were always added in bunches after a week or so.
Dec 13, 2009
653 posts
263 upvotes
North Bay
doobievibes wrote: As there is no thread or site that I know of, where I may find tips and advice on playing the game, I thought I would try here.

See the following 2 scenarios. Looks like they are impossible. Does anybody have any insight on how it can be passed without losing a life.

Scenario #1. Piano (rolling away), throne, and bust of old man with monocle.

amexistheshits01.png

Scenario #2. Champagne tower, fur coat on rack, and piano (rolling towards)

amexistheshits02.png
In your first scenario, what you would want to do is get to the bottom lane
and just as you're about to hit the ol' chap with the monocle press up and you
should pass between those two obstacles. Mind you, sometimes the obstacles
are setup so that you simply can't pass through and at that point you just have to
hope you've played well enough to have more than 1 heart left.
Oct 1, 2003
792 posts
612 upvotes
Vancouver
BadDealAssassin wrote: In your first scenario, what you would want to do is get to the bottom lane
and just as you're about to hit the ol' chap with the monocle press up and you
should pass between those two obstacles. Mind you, sometimes the obstacles
are setup so that you simply can't pass through and at that point you just have to
hope you've played well enough to have more than 1 heart left.
What?! You can pass between the old guy and fur coat?!!!

Ok I will try that next time I encounter it.

amexistheshits08.png
Mar 23, 2004
47195 posts
13377 upvotes
Markham
doobievibes wrote: Scenario #1: Here is the sequence of images. There is never an opportunity to get in front of the piano. Piano is rolling to the right.

amexistheshits04.pngamexistheshits05.pngamexistheshits06.png

Am I missing something?

Scenario #2. Are you saying I can just over the fur coat? Piano is rolling to the left.

amexistheshits07.png
Hmm, S#1 does look impossible. I have not heard of diagonal jumps, will that a try once 12 AM hits :lol:

For S#2, you should be able to get the cookies in the middle row without hitting the piano and jump to get the ribs right after.
Deal Addict
Jun 15, 2005
1989 posts
1795 upvotes
angel_wing0 wrote: Hmm, S#1 does look impossible. I have not heard of diagonal jumps, will that a try once 12 AM hits :Lol:
You can do it. I usually hit up and jump almost at the same time. Not sure if that helps the process or just a timing thing on my part.
It’s tricky, but once you get the timing down its quite easy.
Jun 14, 2011
666 posts
640 upvotes
Toronto
can you jump on the moving girl with the piano??
Nov 9, 2007
64 posts
11 upvotes
Fonthill
My game keeps freezing every 10 seconds or so, so when it unfreezes, most times I end up hitting something that kills me. Couldn't even get past 500 pts earned today.
Jul 27, 2020
287 posts
432 upvotes
Greater Vancouver Ar…
doobievibes wrote: What?! You can pass between the old guy and fur coat?!!!

Ok I will try that next time I encounter it.

amexistheshits08.png
I can tell you. I don't know how. but just press "up" when you almost hit that object at the bottom row. Face With Tears Of Joy
May 14, 2007
119 posts
55 upvotes
Revelstoke
How about this one? Piano is moving from left to right. Is it the same idea, where you can press up from the bottom row and skim between the two fountains if timing is bang on? I haven't had success with these but perhaps it is just timing...
Images
  • Clipboard02.jpg
Aug 3, 2017
120 posts
27 upvotes
1st question, the character specific power ups, e.g. snowbird meg or jeff's receipt whip, are these power ups or just costumes?

2nd question, if they are power ups how do you use them?

Thanks
Deal Addict
Jun 15, 2005
1989 posts
1795 upvotes
endure wrote: How about this one? Piano is moving from left to right. Is it the same idea, where you can press up from the bottom row and skim between the two fountains if timing is bang on? I haven't had success with these but perhaps it is just timing...
Yes. I usually hit up and then jump right after it (basically at the same time) as it causes your character to quickly jump up a level.
Not sure if that helps or it’s just a timing thing on my part.
Jul 27, 2020
287 posts
432 upvotes
Greater Vancouver Ar…
daydreamer7 wrote: 1st question, the character specific power ups, e.g. snowbird meg or jeff's receipt whip, are these power ups or just costumes?

2nd question, if they are power ups how do you use them?

Thanks
power ups such as whip and price gun may appear like heart and shopping cart in game. Sometimes, I also am given at the beginning. I don't know much either. Face With Tears Of Joy

depends on the power ups. For example, when I had that price gun, I just shoot any objects I see.