Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
No Frills

LIVE - Aisles of Glory: Legends of The Haul - Get free PC Optimum Points each day

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 25th, 2022 12:33 pm
Aug 9, 2020
923 posts
502 upvotes
What were the high scores last year?
Deal Addict
Jan 20, 2006
2776 posts
3365 upvotes
Prizes are:

Leader board prizes:

Top leader board prize: Your likeness created as a character selectable in the next 2022 aisles of glory promo.

Runner up leaderboard prizes: a no frills cart coin.

Grand prize:
Entering a unique 10 digit ID at the bottom of the no frills reciept per day for an entry, a draw for 10 million points.

9 runner up prizes of 1 million points.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 4, 2012
5035 posts
4469 upvotes
Did they increase the score to get 1000 points?!? Think was only 30k to get 1000 points last year.
Oct 30, 2012
432 posts
795 upvotes
Sweet, love me some free points. I just take the 750 points and get on with my day!
Jan 21, 2019
241 posts
206 upvotes
Are you able to just input the PC Optimum # at the end to claim those points or do you need to sign up to No Frills? It seemed to go through with the Optimum # at the end, but it implied you need an account to collect points (maybe that's just in general, to start collecting). Doing this daily for my Mom and Dad too haha.
Deal Guru
Jul 12, 2003
12353 posts
4866 upvotes
Toronto
oicthat2013 wrote: check your pc optimum page that the points on your pc optimum account updates with the new points from the game. for some reason, my points hasn't updated yet.
It said it takes up to 14 days.
Retired Forum Moderator February 2009 - June 2015
Aug 9, 2020
923 posts
502 upvotes
adamthemute wrote: Are you able to just input the PC Optimum # at the end to claim those points or do you need to sign up to No Frills? It seemed to go through with the Optimum # at the end, but it implied you need an account to collect points (maybe that's just in general, to start collecting). Doing this daily for my Mom and Dad too haha.
Yes, it seems to imply that you need to register an account with the game, and that account must use an email that matches the optimum account email. You seem to have to log into this account to get the points and enter your optimum account number. This procedure seems different then last year. I hope that's not the case but you might be taking a chance in getting points if you just input your PC optimum account at the end.

We are using multiple pc optimum accounts as well here....

Also, it seems the game doesn't start till tomorrow (Sep 2nd) so crossing fingers that game points made today lead to optimum points.
Oct 17, 2008
780 posts
325 upvotes
Earth
is it me...or is this game still buggy...cant press the buttons... :rolleyes:
Jun 12, 2010
599 posts
983 upvotes
ArchZeratul wrote: Allotting the entire reward to a single winner just feels like it would incentivize cheating and lower ad views. Not saying it's impossible but it would be a braindead decision.
Looks like the optimum points as part of the grand and secondary prizes are a random draw. The high scores are only for getting an avatar of your likeness created for the 2022 run and some kind of coin which apparently has a $200 ARV lol
Grand and Secondary Prizes: A random draw will be made by the Contest Administrator on September 21st, 2021 (the “Selection Date”) at 10:00 am (ET) at Toronto, ON from all eligible entries received during the Contest Period to award the Grand Prize. Immediately following the Grand Prize draw, a random draw will be made by the Contest Administrator to award the Secondary Prizes.

Top Leaderboard Prize and Runner Up Leaderboard Prizes: On the Selection Date at approximately 11:00 am ET, the top Game player with the highest overall score by the Contest Closing Date will be declared the potential Top Leaderboard Prize winner. The nine (9) Game players with the next highest overall scores will be declared the Runner Up Leaderboard Prize winners. In the event of a tie between two or more Game players, a random draw from among all entrants whose scores are tied will be held to award the respective prize.

Before being declared a winner of a prize, the potential winners must correctly answer a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question without assistance or mechanical or electronic aid and will be required to sign a standard declaration and release form confirming, among other things, compliance with the contest Rules and acceptance of the prize as awarded. The potential winners will be notified by email no later than four (4) business days following the Selection Date.

If an eligible prize winner: (a) fails to correctly answer the skill-testing question; (b) fails to properly execute and return the declaration and release form by the specified date; (c) cannot accept (or is unwilling to accept) the prize, as awarded, for any reason; (d) is determined to be in violation of these Rules; and/or (e) if email or other communication between the entrant and Sponsor is not responded to or is returned as undeliverable, the prize may be forfeited by that entrant and the Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to: (a) in the case of the Grand or Secondary Prize to conduct a random draw from the remaining eligible entries to award that prize; and (b) in the case of the Top Leaderboard or Runner Up Leaderboard Prizes, to award the Grand or Runner Up Leaderboard Prizes, as applicable, to the Game player with the next highest score. If applicable, the foregoing provisions of this section will apply to such newly eligible winner. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded.

A) Top Leaderboard Prize: There is one (1) top leaderboard prize available to be won consisting of the opportunity for a playable character to be created in such prize winner’s likeness for the 2022 version of the Game (ARV: $500.00 CDN) (the “Top Leaderboard Prize”).

B) Runner Up Leaderboard Prizes: - There are nine (9) runner up leaderboard prizes each consisting of a custom No Frills official cart coin (ARV: $200.00 CDN) (the “Runner Up Leaderboard Prize(s)”).

C) Grand Prize: There is one (1) grand prize available to be won consisting of ten million (10,000,000) PC Optimum points (ARV: $10,000 CDN) (the “Grand Prize”).

D) Secondary Prizes: There are twenty-four (24) secondary prizes available to be won, each consisting of one million (1,000,000) PC Optimum points, with an approximate retail value of $1,000.00 CDN (the “Secondary Prize(s)”). All PC Optimum points prizes may be redeemed subject to its terms, conditions and/or restrictions. See pcoptimum.ca for redemption details.
Apr 14, 2017
724 posts
668 upvotes
If I'm interpreting the legalese correctly, people can still get the daily points without creating an account, and just use the card number as last year. Still, making an account shouldn't really be a concern since they already have your name/email from the card number anyway.

https://www.nofrills.ca/gamerules
For clarity, a participant may choose to play the Game (described below) only (i.e., play the Game without first receiving an entry in the Contest, pursuant to a method of entry outlined above), however, if a participant does not enter using one of the methods outlined above then he/she will not qualify for a chance to win a prize as more specifically described in Rule 7. Notwithstanding same, such Game player will be eligible to receive the PC Optimum points earned while playing the Game and more specifically described below upon entering their name, email address associated their PC Optimum account and PC Optimum account number.
Jul 13, 2016
641 posts
974 upvotes
Vancouver, London, T…
I passed the first stage!!! Woohoo!
Jul 15, 2003
920 posts
1284 upvotes
I did a dumb thing I think... Pressed the claim / donate button after the game and it showed me I donated the 750 pts after I entered my pc point number.. I thought I had the option to claim or donate, not just donate automatically
Mar 23, 2004
47195 posts
13377 upvotes
Markham
barcathegreat wrote: I did a dumb thing I think... Pressed the claim / donate button after the game and it showed me I donated the 750 pts after I entered my pc point number.. I thought I had the option to claim or donate, not just donate automatically
You probably clicked on the donate checkbox:

Images
  • 999x760_smart_fit.jpg
Deal Addict
Jan 12, 2006
1025 posts
279 upvotes
Edmonton
andy_ca_cn wrote: is it me...or is this game still buggy...cant press the buttons... :rolleyes:
I can barely press the up button on my phone.