• Sep 7th, 2019 11:03 am
[OP]
Mar 14, 2008
122 posts
20 upvotes
Montreal
Trader Score: 0

Live Edge Spalted Maple Slab Tree Trunk One of a Kind

Please note "Free Edge" is the style. It means the edges are not cut into straight line; It does not mean the piece itself is offered for free.

This unique maple trunk slab is perhaps one of the largest spalted and design-rich pieces of wood one can find. Unfortunately, I don't have a space to realize my woodworking projects and have to let this go. It will make for an amazing tabletop or for other types of artistic projects. There are some holes which can be filled with epoxy (black, clear or else).

It measures 52" long, 43" at its widest width and 26.5" at the shortest. It is 2.25" thick. It is one slab of wood made out of a large tree (no glued pieces). The wood is dry and stable (has been air dried for the past couple of years).

Asking Price: $800.

I am located in Montreal. However, I can deliver within southern Quebec and Ontario for an additional fee. I also consider exchange against something of equivalent value if I have a use for your item.

Last edited by raminolta on Jan 5th, 2019 11:42 am, edited 9 times in total.
3 replies
Deal Addict
May 24, 2003
4067 posts
629 upvotes
Burlington, Ontario
Trader Score: 45 (97.9% Positive)
You can deliver it to Southern Ontario? If so approx. how much would the delivery charge be?