Entertainment

Live with Kelly and ..... RYAN (Seacrest)

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 4th, 2017 11:16 am
[OP]
Deal Guru
Jul 23, 2007
13371 posts
5176 upvotes
Toronto

Live with Kelly and ..... RYAN (Seacrest)

Ryan Seacrest as (god willing) Kelly will finally forgive Michael Strahan for leaving her

http://people.com/tv/kelly-ripa-picks-r ... ve-report/

I'm not 100% sure I heard what I thought I heard

Kelly: "...if you wanna come out of the closet this is a safe space for you"
Last edited by jenviea on May 1st, 2017 9:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
9 replies
Deal Fanatic
Aug 10, 2011
9509 posts
2070 upvotes
Somewhere
How many dog gone jobs does this guy have???
:confused:
Deal Addict
Aug 10, 2013
2257 posts
574 upvotes
Toronto
This guy is a workaholic!! for the life of me I can't understand why someone worth half a billion would want to wake up early every morning to work with that annoying cow.
Temp. Banned
Mar 29, 2015
1975 posts
151 upvotes
Wood Bridge
nice, I like watching Live , I miss Regis Fillbmin and Kathy-Lee Griffin. But I dont mind kelly ripper and michael strayhan, they both seem cool
Thanks
Deal Guru
Mar 14, 2005
13546 posts
2344 upvotes
City of Vancouver
I don't like Ryan Seacrest. Was really hoping for Anderson Cooper or Jerry O'Connell to co-host.
De gustibus non est disputandum
Reverse dysfunction one step at a time.
Adversity is a growth opportunity. Change happens at the periphery.
Deal Addict
Aug 17, 2008
4124 posts
928 upvotes
Sask.
Not a good fit. Kelly will be overshadowed.
Apr 30, 2017
4 posts
Bring back Regis?

I would like to see Randall Park become the co-host. He's handsome, witty, and can talk on alot of different issues (not just movies/tv).
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2012
32228 posts
8560 upvotes
GTHA
Live With Kelly & Ryan coming to Niagara Falls June 5th...

Justin Trudeau will be the first sitting Canadian prime minister on the long-running daytime show when he appears at their first live taping in Niagara Falls, Ont., on Monday. The show will be taped at the Oakes Garden Theatre, which showcases panoramic views of the American and Horseshoe Falls.

Other guests slated for Monday's show include "Orphan Black" actress Tatiana Maslany and American singer Erin Bowman.

The second episode, which will air Tuesday, will be filmed immediately after the live-to-air Monday show. Tuesday's guests will feature "America's Got Talent" judge Howie Mandel, "Cars 3" star Nathan Fillion, and musical performers French Montana and Swae Lee.

from http://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/live-wit ... -1.3443087