Hot Deals

[Live Out There] Lifetime Membership Program Holder - $20 off with coupon code LIFETIME20

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 15th, 2017 12:58 am
[OP]
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
40869 posts
9762 upvotes

[Live Out There] Lifetime Membership Program Holder - $20 off with coupon code LIFETIME20

Deal Link:
I think they got rid of all the brand names and started up their own line of clothing / activewewear. I don't recall paying money for the lifetime program but I'm sure the code is generic. $50 and up ships for free.

Live Out There's Lifetime Membership Program

Our new site is finally here. We hope you’re as excited as we are.

Our new business model makes it possible for us to offer gear at the best prices in the outdoor industry, in a way no discount membership ever could. And so we have discontinued it.

As a token of our appreciation and because you were part of our original membership program we want to offer you a $20 coupon code:
40 replies
Deal Fanatic
Dec 20, 2003
5892 posts
192 upvotes
Toronto
They totally blew this one. Making their own gear and it's UGLY AS HELL. I give them 3 months.
Apr 27, 2012
211 posts
96 upvotes
Ottawa
Hibbing wrote:
Nov 14th, 2017 5:09 pm
They totally blew this one. Making their own gear and it's UGLY AS HELL. I give them 3 months.
agreed.... not a fan of their line.
Jul 12, 2013
226 posts
112 upvotes
I feel their own band clothing is overpriced. No brand cost. No design. Right from the factory.
Why I'm still paying $150 after discount for a non-name down jacket?
Their FAIR PRICE GUARANTEE graph is a joke. The jacket costs $100 for them to make LOL.
Deal Addict
Mar 29, 2002
3861 posts
649 upvotes
Vancouver
gear seems ok but the logo/insignia is not good on a jacket. its like a corporate sponsorship logo
Nov 18, 2016
16 posts
42 upvotes
Ontario
Got this email too but I don't see any appeal here. Too much focus on how much of a "deal" you get thanks to the direct-to-customer model. Too many quotes and self-indulgence by JAMIE CLARKE, CEO. Not much technical detail, which is what matters in the high-end segment that they're comparing themselves to. Doesn't even say the weight lol. No mention that I could see about warranty or if they offer repairs. With Patagonia ya it's expensive but they have rock solid customer service and repair centre to back it up. If you don't want to pay Patagonia MSRPs go for the MEC branded stuff instead and know that you get a rock solid guarantee and a good price.
Deal Addict
Jan 14, 2006
1032 posts
256 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
That logo on the jackets are ugly as hell lol look like knock-offs

Very disappointed that they completely switched to their own brand, I have gotten some really good deals on some hard to find stuff from them... oh well at least I took advantage of their clearance sale when they got rid of their entire inventory.

My go-to site is now Altitude Sports
Last edited by Feb30th on Nov 14th, 2017 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[OP]
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
40869 posts
9762 upvotes
I'll wait for a $50 product (or a combination thereof) that I will be using to come out to get free shipping.

They should rename their brand to Canada Duck. Even CG uses duck down more than geese.
Nov 15, 2015
286 posts
372 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
I thought it was cool where they display their product cost/margin and their cloths look decent to buy, but I don’t like that logo at all.

Surprised that they don’t make their own cloths in XS either
Deal Addict
Mar 29, 2010
1543 posts
195 upvotes
I can't even access my account at the site now. I had a $50 store balance to use up. With the $20, I should have $70... Don't think there is anything I can get for that. Especially now when they don't carry any other brands!
Deal Fanatic
Feb 5, 2006
5607 posts
495 upvotes
Toronto
I think their site is still under construction. When I look under "Men's" it seems to only show a few jackets, nothing else. Wanted to spend my $20 credit on some socks or something, but no luck.

I've bought thousands of dollars worth of Arc'teryx, NorthFace, Keen, Icebreaker, etc. etc. over the years, I really have several lifetimes supplies of outdoor gear. Probably good thing they stopped doing Clearance sales. I was spending way too much $.
Jan 7, 2017
134 posts
98 upvotes
Hamilton
Inno wrote: I think their site is still under construction. When I look under "Men's" it seems to only show a few jackets, nothing else. Wanted to spend my $20 credit on some socks or something, but no luck.

I've bought thousands of dollars worth of Arc'teryx, NorthFace, Keen, Icebreaker, etc. etc. over the years, I really have several lifetimes supplies of outdoor gear. Probably good thing they stopped doing Clearance sales. I was spending way too much $.
That's it, that's all. They're only selling their own stuff now.
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2008
4032 posts
870 upvotes
Thornhill
Chivancouver wrote:
Nov 14th, 2017 5:16 pm
I feel their own band clothing is overpriced. No brand cost. No design. Right from the factory.
Why I'm still paying $150 after discount for a non-name down jacket?
Their FAIR PRICE GUARANTEE graph is a joke. The jacket costs $10 for them to make LOL.
Fixed that for you Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes.

I think this company totally missed the mark with the direction they're going into, the target audience from this specialized apparel sector are usually higher income people who are looking for expensive outdoor gear, undercutting the name-brands with an unknown, generic line is pointless and won't appeal to the same crowd anymore..
May 24, 2011
942 posts
198 upvotes
BC
Hibbing wrote:
Nov 14th, 2017 5:09 pm
agree. got the membership for sales but i guess that is done...