Vancouver
Todd Packer and I are huge fans.

Autocorrect sucks
Deal Addict
Jun 13, 2010
2442 posts
2071 upvotes
GTA
I thought this guy disappeared years ago. He's already had his 15 minutes.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 17, 2013
2030 posts
273 upvotes
He's off right now but says he'll be on again later tonight. His 17 id is shebangsguy

He told me that the public library still has his movie available on dvd🤣🤣🤣
Deal Addict
Apr 14, 2017
1893 posts
610 upvotes
DT Calgary
This guy is still relevant?! Damn, good for him.
Deal Addict
Jun 27, 2006
1349 posts
1440 upvotes
Toronto
Whoa, name from the past! Still grinding. Kudos to him.
Deal Expert
Dec 4, 2010
18966 posts
1985 upvotes
Quarantine Bubble
Good for him, indeed. In a twist of logic, I find him less offensive than say the sea of so called social media influencers. Those people try so hard to stand out while doing everything everybody else is doing. What's strange is you get a varied age group who do this. It's like a disease affecting these people and the "curmudgeons" are the ones who are immune but of course they are looked upon as the outlier. You ain't cool unless you're on "gram" doing selfies and duck faces, hanging off cliffs and surfing public transit buses for the likes or throwing chairs off of balconies.

This world is mad!
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 17, 2013
2030 posts
273 upvotes
Supercooled wrote: Good for him, indeed. In a twist of logic, I find him less offensive than say the sea of so called social media influencers. Those people try so hard to stand out while doing everything everybody else is doing. What's strange is you get a varied age group who do this. It's like a disease affecting these people and the "curmudgeons" are the ones who are immune but of course they are looked upon as the outlier. You ain't cool unless you're on "gram" doing selfies and duck faces, hanging off cliffs and surfing public transit buses for the likes or throwing chairs off of balconies.

This world is mad!
He's on IG as well. Same username, lol!
He kept calling me Camilla for some weird reason. Had to remind him I'm "Camilla's career-line viewing guardian Lun-Lun". (Long story but you'll get the joke if you spoke Cantonese.)
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 17, 2013
2030 posts
273 upvotes
He's on now, playing mahjong.