Expired Group Deals

Living Social RoboForm Two Year EVERYWHERE License $15

  • Last Updated:
  • Aug 24th, 2013 5:34 am
[OP]
Banned
User avatar
Jun 15, 2010
7062 posts
2436 upvotes
Niagara Falls

Living Social RoboForm Two Year EVERYWHERE License $15

[IMG]http://www.roboform.com/images/icons/ro ... ywhere.png[/IMG]

details
With RoboForm, you'll never need to remember or type your passwords again. Keep your passwords straight -- and protect your info from predators -- with this ingenius software that saves you time and frustration:
• $15 ($40 value) for a two-year RoboForm Everywhere license
• Keep info uniform and safe on your computers, phones, and tablets
• Sync unlimited passwords and automatic bookmark-style logins on multiple devices


https://www.livingsocial.com/deals/7445 ... orm-filler

Anywhere License Includes All Desktop Licences (MAC/PC/Android/iPad/iPhone/etc)
http://www.roboform.com/support/license_options

You may buy more then 1 Voucher. Once your current one expires, you may activate a new and you will have another 2 yrs.
12 replies
Banned
User avatar
Jun 5, 2012
1418 posts
497 upvotes
code: AUG10 liviing social $10 off a $25 purchase or more.. expires Aug8. so for 2 buys, $30-10 = $20? seems ok, but never heard of this before?? anyone ever used this??
[OP]
Banned
User avatar
Jun 15, 2010
7062 posts
2436 upvotes
Niagara Falls
HRhater wrote: code: AUG10 liviing social $10 off a $25 purchase or more.. expires Aug8. so for 2 buys, $30-10 = $20? seems ok, but never heard of this before?? anyone ever used this??
Thanks for the Code. Google them, they are good, but they used to be the best when they had Lifetime licence which was taken away from everyone :(
Jr. Member
Oct 14, 2009
112 posts
3 upvotes
Edmonton
Code doesn't seem to be working?

Edit: Nevermind, it works.
Sr. Member
Oct 26, 2009
657 posts
165 upvotes
jerryhung wrote: Thanks all

I bought 2 licenses ($30 - $10 coupon = $20) as I'm in the 1st year of RoboForm everywhere ($10/year, but $20/year after)
unfortunately, promo value expires on September 27, 2013, so after that, I assume it's only going to be worth $15 off whichever roboform product. wish someone would split this with me. I wouldn't mind getting 2 years of roboform for $10 with the coupon. good product.
Deal Expert
User avatar
Sep 19, 2004
23432 posts
5146 upvotes
where I belong
davesnothere wrote: unfortunately, promo value expires on September 27, 2013, so after that, I assume it's only going to be worth $15 off whichever roboform product. wish someone would split this with me. I wouldn't mind getting 2 years of roboform for $10 with the coupon. good product.
I didn't notice that expiry date part :D only saw the 2018 part
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 6, 2018
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 27, 2013
I contacted them to see if they can add this deal onto my existing RF Everywhere account, if so awesome and I can share the 2nd account with you or whomever else want in
Which Credit Cards to sign up? >> Jerry's List of Credit Cards with $200+ Welcome bonus/Aeroplan & AMEX Churning FAQ
AMEX Personal 60K || Business Platinum 75K || Biz Gold 40K
[OP]
Banned
User avatar
Jun 15, 2010
7062 posts
2436 upvotes
Niagara Falls
jerryhung wrote: I didn't notice that expiry date part :D only saw the 2018 part


I contacted them to see if they can add this deal onto my existing RF Everywhere account, if so awesome and I can share the 2nd account with you or whomever else want in
you will have 2 licence keys which are good till 2018 . so after your first year, create second account and import your passwords and enjoy the second year. all you have to do is use different email address for the second account.
Deal Addict
Aug 16, 2001
1029 posts
128 upvotes
Edmonton
andriykoua wrote: you will have 2 licence keys which are good till 2018 . so after your first year, create second account and import your passwords and enjoy the second year. all you have to do is use different email address for the second account.
For comparison, Lastpass is $12/year and Dashlane is $20.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Oct 9, 2008
5680 posts
2232 upvotes
Thornhill
Can't you just create a passworded Word document or PDF, then back the file up...
Newbie
Nov 28, 2007
67 posts
4 upvotes
Toronto
I use KeyPass (free) synced across devices using Dropbox (also free). A little bit more labour intensive, but I prefer it this way.

Not discouraging anyone from getting this deal, just providing alternatives.

Top