Deal Addict
Jul 18, 2008
1184 posts
125 upvotes
Markham
Trader Score: 28 (100% Positive)

LNIB Google Pixel 3 XL

Hello,

Selling a LNIB Google Pixel 3 XL, white colorway, 64gb. Bought from Koodo brand new back in Oct 2019. Used until Mar 2020 when I got a new phone and it has been sitting in the box ever since.

9.5/10 condition with tempered glass screen protector since day one; the phone is in great physical, and working condition. Will come with the following:

Original box including original charger
1x tempered glass screen protector
1x SlickWraps white carbon fiber skin, and glossy naked skin (both not installed and will come w/ the installation package)
1x UAG Plyo clear case
1x Vena wallet case
1x Spigen Rugged Armor case
1x Presidio Stay Clear case
1x X-Level slim case (Hero series) <-- picture below, but no longer available (cracked by the power button so I threw it out)

I am selling the entire package for $350.00 cash. I will not part out. Meet-up only within reasonable distance at a banking institution in Scarborough/Markham/Pickering. I would ask for your safety and mine that during the meet-up, you will be wearing a mask. I will be wearing one due to the current pandemic.

If you have any questions regarding the phone, I will be happy to answer them.

Please note, the screen protector on the phone is chipped on the corner (wear and tear, not due to drop), hence why I have an extra laying around. As I stopped using the phone, I didn't bother changing it.
Last edited by mzkaye729 on Mar 23rd, 2021 11:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
5 replies