• Oct 22nd, 2019 2:57 pm
[OP]
Nov 25, 2015
104 posts
110 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
Trader Score: 0

LNIB Huawei Matebook X Pro (i7-8550U, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD) - $1,750

Looking to sell like-new in box Huawei Matebook X Pro. This is the fully spec'd out Intel Core i7-8550U model with 16GB RAM, and 512GB Internal M.2 SSD (Samsung) with a MX150 dedicated graphics card. It was purchased 3 months ago at retail price and has been very lightly used considering that it was not in use at all for 3 weeks while I was away on vacation. It has also been protected with dbrand skin covering the top, bottom, and trackpad since day one. It's in excellent condition and the battery cycle count is at 13.

Includes:
-Laptop with dbrand skin applied ($56 value)
-Original Box and contents
-Original accessories including charging brick, USB-C cable, and USB-C hub adapter
-Soft laptop case ($25 value)

Selling as it is way too overkill for my needs and so I'll be looking to downgrade to something more reasonable and economical. Will let it go for $1,750 flat considering that it is essentially an open-box item with a skin and case included.

Price is firm. No lowballers please. Not interested in trades. Currently not interested in sending delivery. Pick up only at a local police station near the Heartland area of Mississauga, Ontario.

If interested, please leave a DM.

Cheers

EDIT: Reduced price
Images
  • 3.jpg
  • 2.jpg
  • 1.jpg
3 replies
[OP]
Nov 25, 2015
104 posts
110 upvotes