Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Loblaw/Maxi

Free $5 gift card after subscription to Maxi digital flyer

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 20th, 2021 7:50 pm
Jul 8, 2021
30 posts
34 upvotes
I tried signing up but didn't receive anything on my email inbox. Is the deal done? :/
Deal Guru
Apr 10, 2011
10564 posts
19678 upvotes
Montreal
Foundation456 wrote: Yeah should have read further down. Didn't think the deal will have been killed so quick..
Sorry, but you keep making me laugh: Free $5, with just an email address, on RFD, where the salivating dogs are, and you didn't think it would have been killed so quickly? Stop it! My sides hurt! Face With Tears Of Joy
Sorry again, I couldn't help myself. No heart feelings.
Jul 27, 2020
287 posts
432 upvotes
Greater Vancouver Ar…
Foundation456 wrote: Yeah should have read further down. Didn't think the deal will have been killed so quick..
It was for people from Quebec only. They never expect people across Canada claiming more than one. Face With Tears Of Joy
Jul 8, 2021
30 posts
34 upvotes
Temporel wrote: Sorry, but you keep making me laugh: Free $5, with just an email address, on RFD, where the salivating dogs are, and you didn't think it would have been killed so quickly? Stop it! My sides hurt! Face With Tears Of Joy
Sorry again, I couldn't help myself. No heart feelings.
Lmao that sounds like an accurate picture of RFD and a hot easy deal. Your description made me think of national geographic and hyennas going for the pray. I feel like I came in and just saw the bones and was like..huh? 🧐
Jul 8, 2021
30 posts
34 upvotes
RNadal wrote: It was for people from Quebec only. They never expect people across Canada claiming more than one. Face With Tears Of Joy
That makes sense Face With Tears Of Joy.. Maxi must have been likeUnamused Face...let's cut this thing lol
Deal Guru
Apr 10, 2011
10564 posts
19678 upvotes
Montreal
Foundation456 wrote: Lmao that sounds like an accurate picture of RFD and a hot easy deal. Your description made me think of national geographic and hyennas going for the pray. I feel like I came in and just saw the bones and was like..huh? 🧐
Yeah, more hyenas than dogs because we hunt together as a pride and alert each other when there's a price error or something. The preys like Dell, Staples or The Source have zero chance of escaping if they make the slightest mistake. We pounce on their servers by the hundreds with no mercy and go for the kill. Face With Tears Of Joy
Jul 8, 2021
30 posts
34 upvotes
Temporel wrote: Yeah, more hyenas than dogs because we hunt together as a pride and alert each other when there's a price error or something. The preys like Dell, Staples or The Source have zero chance of escaping if they make the slightest mistake. We pounce on their servers by the hundreds with no mercy and go for the kill. Face With Tears Of Joy
NO chance of survival!Face With Tears Of Joy🤣Face With Tears Of Joy
Deal Guru
Apr 10, 2011
10564 posts
19678 upvotes
Montreal
Foundation456 wrote: NO chance of survival!Face With Tears Of Joy🤣Face With Tears Of Joy
It's called the food chain. Survival of the fitest merchant.
Jul 8, 2021
30 posts
34 upvotes
Temporel wrote: It's called the food chain. Survival of the fitest merchant.
I got to get my skills going to be as good as ya all. Right now I feel like a puppy lol
Feb 5, 2014
615 posts
877 upvotes
So I had 6 cards (from everyone in my household signing up haha) , and after the first 3 were used in hours I didn't bother redeeming the rest. Today I needed to go to no frills so I checked the balance of my remaining 3 cards, 2 still had $5 on them . Yay! $10 of free groceries.