Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Loblaws

$0.50 per IOGO Yogurt with PCO Offer and Printable/Tear Pad Coupons

• Last Updated:
  • May 15th, 2021 5:26 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 27, 2006
4427 posts
5197 upvotes
Ontario

[Loblaws] $0.50 per IOGO Yogurt with PCO Offer and Printable/Tear Pad Coupons

Loblaws/Zehrs flyer has a PCO offer for 6000 pts for every $12 in IOGO Yogurt.

There are $1 printable and tear pad coupons (can still be found in-store)

Bought 8 items valued at $24 -12K pts -$8 coupons. Paid net $4. $0.50 each.

Remember to ask the cashier to override and round up an item to get to the $12 offer threshold.

Do NOT photocopy the printable coupons. Each has a unique order# on it. The retailer will not be reimbursed for fraudulent copies.

If you need more, just sign up for multiple accounts. But I've seen many tear pad coupons out in the wild.

EC2BA7B6-6BFB-425A-99C5-261BBE087F2F.jpeg
3E71D288-0A58-4292-A86C-8DA53013EA66.jpeg
5 replies
Jan 21, 2020
8 posts
11 upvotes
I believe those new IOGO tear pad coupons are one per transaction...says one original coupon per Participating product and per transaction. At least I think that's what it means. Luckily the prints don't say that
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 27, 2006
4427 posts
5197 upvotes
Ontario
LaurieC5157 wrote: I believe those new IOGO tear pad coupons are one per transaction...says one original coupon per Participating product and per transaction. At least I think that's what it means. Luckily the prints don't say that
You're right! I just read the fine print. I (and the cashier) just assumed it's one per item which typically is the norm. But my guess is Loblaws will get fully reimbursed anyway as long as they have enough paid inventory to cover all submitted coupons.
Deal Addict
Aug 12, 2006
3891 posts
2685 upvotes
Toronto
kiiaal wrote: Remember to ask the cashier to override and round up an item to get to the $12 offer threshold.
Interesting. They have no problem with that ???
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 27, 2006
4427 posts
5197 upvotes
Ontario
beachlover wrote: Interesting. They have no problem with that ???
Not from my experience. I politely explain that the offer won't trigger because I'm short by pennies.

So after adjusting the price up and the bonus pts "magically" appeared on a line on the screen. She said "oh wow, you're right!" :)

Or try to find an item that will take you over the threshold by <$1 to avoid having to ask.

You can do this at self-checkout. Scan the items to see if it triggers the offer. If not, ask the girl to come over.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 27, 2006
4427 posts
5197 upvotes
Ontario
oicthat2013 wrote: lucky you. tear pad coupons at loblaws are ymmv. not all loblaws stores carry tearpad coupons
I have seen coupon boards at the entrance to many Loblaws branded stores except for SDM.

Maybe you're in an area where the coupons tend to be jacked by hoarders.

The $2 Ben & Jerrys/Magnum/Klondike was really hard to find ever since the RCSS PCO deal.