Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Loblaws

15,000 PCO points for every $100 spent on Apple, Keg, Google Play, Ultimate Dining, PlayStation, Boston Pizza gift cards

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 3rd, 2023 11:45 pm
Aug 22, 2021
804 posts
273 upvotes
Ontario
willjwood wrote: As far as I’m aware, yes. I know it works on AirPods and iPhones so I can’t imagine anything it wouldn’t apply to, haha. Maybe MacBooks?
Lol good to know thx!
Mar 18, 2019
262 posts
360 upvotes
Does anyone know where the shoppers drug mart flyer would be online, if anywhere? Because my local flyer says the current flyer finishes on the 26th (inclusively) and the one OP states says this deal starts on the 26th, which wouldn't make sense as flyers don't usually overlap
Sep 29, 2010
573 posts
642 upvotes
topkekbro wrote: What do you guys do with apple and Google gift cards ? What do you buy with them ?
You can also put it into your Apple account and pay for the iCloud storage monthly fee.
Dec 4, 2012
52 posts
48 upvotes
Calgary
emale wrote:
Can I use google play balance for nest subscription ?
undacova wrote: You can't unfortunately, if anyone knows how to do this and I am mistaken I would love to know

Google pay and google play are two different things.

The gift cards here are for Google play and as far as I can see you can't use it on anything other then in the play store. And some apps.
Actually you CAN redeem a Google Play giftcard to your Google Pay account and use it for subscriptions to Nest, Google One and Youtube!
Images
  • google.JPG
Deal Expert
Jun 23, 2005
25058 posts
202834 upvotes
GTA
jrcrmr wrote: Does anyone know where the shoppers drug mart flyer would be online, if anywhere? Because my local flyer says the current flyer finishes on the 26th (inclusively) and the one OP states says this deal starts on the 26th, which wouldn't make sense as flyers don't usually overlap
It's not online yet - OP may have advance access. The flyer may start on the 27th but the points days start on the 26th.
Mar 18, 2019
262 posts
360 upvotes
k8cheapsk8 wrote: Actually you CAN redeem a Google Play giftcard to your Google Pay account and use it for subscriptions to Nest, Google One and Youtube!
... That's not the same thing. The accurate thing to say is that you can use your google play account to pay for subscriptions. Not "transferring" it to Google pay. It's not the same thing, as others have pointed out.
Mar 16, 2016
260 posts
170 upvotes
ChicoQuente wrote: This is a flyer item so it won’t disappear from your account as it won’t actually be an offer you need to load, despite that photo saying otherwise. In my experience the actual $500 purchase per account has never been enforced. Personally I have bought around $2000-$2500 during these promos on 3 occasions during the last 3 years. They have always been with a single Optimum number and all points awarded. The only thing I do to be on the safe side is buy $500 at a time. I have no idea if that is necessary or not but I’ve always done it to be safe.
Do you remember if the bonus points show at checkout BEFORE paying? I am looking to purchase 2K worth
May 13, 2012
23 posts
19 upvotes
WasifHasan wrote: We can add AppleCare 11 months after the purchase?
Depends on the device. For a computer, AppleCare could be purchased as long as it was still covered by the original 1-yr warranty. I believe AppleCare for iPhones must be purchased within 3 mths.
May 3, 2017
200 posts
104 upvotes
Will Fortinos have this offer? I don’t trust SDM giving my points so will never do gift card promos with them
Jun 12, 2020
405 posts
233 upvotes
willjwood wrote: Actually, in Canada you can add AppleCare+ up to a year after the purchase of any device.

Canada falls under the third bullet point in the picture, in fact. Source? I’ve done it myself many times. You can walk into any Canadian Apple Store and confirm it for yourself. Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes

Did you have to bring the device back to the store to show them before purchasing applecare after many months?
Sep 22, 2014
123 posts
86 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
pewlykertor wrote: Did you have to bring the device back to the store to show them before purchasing applecare after many months?
You can’t purchase it through the device, you have to take the it to the Apple Store after the 3 months but before the 12 months. Also, I’ve literally only done it with devices I purchased elsewhere. ie., I buy AirPods through Costco, a week before my one year is up, I take them to the Apple Store and purchase the AppleCare+ on them. This way you essentially get 3 years instead of 2, as the first year is the included one year warranty (minus physical damage of course).
Dec 22, 2020
16 posts
85 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Anybody know if we can combine perkopolis and gift cards while purchasing in store?
May 31, 2010
43 posts
18 upvotes
edm
never tried this before and read all posts... but stupid question do u have to complete SEPERATE transactions ? IE can i buy FIVE $100 playstation GCS and I will get 75 000optimum points automatically? Or do i have to do 5 seperate transactions to get the 75K PCO points? thx
Deal Guru
Jun 1, 2006
12513 posts
15668 upvotes
topkekbro wrote: What do you guys do with apple and Google gift cards ? What do you buy with them ?
With apple gift cards you could buy anything in the Apple Store.

iphones, ipads, macbooks, apple watch, accessories like adapters, cables, cases, magsafe charger, earpods, apple tv, Homepods. The list is huge.

Also subscriptions like music, magazines, movies.

Also icloud subscription.
Have a nice day!

Feb 1, 2022
516 posts
541 upvotes
Collegiate wrote: Pay for my Disney+ through my Apple subscriptions. All done on my AppleTV.
codemaker wrote: The Apple Gift Cards that you buy can be added to your Apple ID balance (Apple App Store balance). When Disney+ renews, the amount will be taken from your Apple App Store balance.
Can this sort of subscription only be done if you have an AppleTV? I pay for Disney + monthly on my CC, don't have AppleTV just Mac and iPhone. Thanks!
Mar 9, 2013
218 posts
483 upvotes
VanCityUser wrote: Can this sort of subscription only be done if you have an AppleTV? I pay for Disney + monthly on my CC, don't have AppleTV just Mac and iPhone. Thanks!
Did you buy the Disney+ subscription through your iPhone? On your iPhone, check Settings -> Your Name -> Subscriptions, to see if the Disney+ subscription is listed. If so, you can add these Apple Gift Cards to your App Store balance and the next time Disney+ renews, the money will be taken from your App Store balance.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 21, 2003
5827 posts
3175 upvotes
Stoney Creek, ON
xtriawke wrote: Do you remember if the bonus points show at checkout BEFORE paying? I am looking to purchase 2K worth
I purchased at Shoppers Drug Mart every time so I did not see the points immediately but a few weeks later.
Feb 1, 2022
516 posts
541 upvotes
codemaker wrote: Did you buy the Disney+ subscription through your iPhone? On your iPhone, check Settings -> Your Name -> Subscriptions, to see if the Disney+ subscription is listed. If so, you can add these Apple Gift Cards to your App Store balance and the next time Disney+ renews, the money will be taken from your App Store balance.
I didn’t buy it from my iPhone but when I go on the Disney+ app and under accounts it takes me to the web browser so I’m not sure if everyone is able to buy it as a subscription?
Mar 9, 2013
218 posts
483 upvotes
VanCityUser wrote: I didn’t buy it from my iPhone but when I go on the Disney+ app and under accounts it takes me to the web browser so I’m not sure if everyone is able to buy it as a subscription?
So it sounds like you are paying Disney directly. Adding gift cards to your Apple App Store balance will not help you, unless you cancel your current subscription and re-sign up through iPhone Settings > Your Name > Subscriptions > Disney+
Jun 12, 2020
405 posts
233 upvotes
xtriawke wrote: Do you remember if the bonus points show at checkout BEFORE paying? I am looking to purchase 2K worth
I can confirm it will show after you scan both the item and your PC card and before the payment, in Loblaw/no frills/rcss but not in sdm. You can bring it to self check out and experiment it, but self check out is usually capped at $1000.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)