• Sep 11th, 2019 10:43 am
[OP]
Apr 22, 2015
206 posts
150 upvotes
Ottawa, ON

[Loblaws] 35k PC points for 100$ pc express order **New Customers only**

loblaws.png
Last edited by snowcow on Sep 7th, 2019 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
20 replies
[OP]
Apr 22, 2015
206 posts
150 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
AmokeadeO943495 wrote: This is for new customers only. It didn’t work for me.
Edited the post for this.
Deal Addict
Apr 11, 2003
1514 posts
648 upvotes
Anyone can use this simply by creating a new account and adding that account to your household.
Deal Addict
Sep 23, 2009
4996 posts
2136 upvotes
bigphil26 wrote: Anyone can use this simply by creating a new account and adding that account to your household.
I am thinking they might do a little more in the future to reduce double dipping.

Thank the people who probably did like 10 orders under new accounts on the $10 or $30 or on the Spend $50 and get $20 off promotions.
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2007
4690 posts
2134 upvotes
Good deal, but if I'm not mistaken you don't get PC points from bonus offers through PC Express for some reason. Like obviously you'd still get the quoted points for this promo, but I mean like 100 points per $1 on bulk, etc.
⬇⬇⬇ FOR SALE: ⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇
iPhone 11, 64gb, Black, 93% Battery Health, w/ Spigen Clear Case - $720 Shipped + Insured, EMT Only
⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆
Apr 23, 2014
79 posts
26 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
RiCHC3 wrote: Good deal, but if I'm not mistaken you don't get PC points from bonus offers through PC Express for some reason. Like obviously you'd still get the quoted points for this promo, but I mean like 100 points per $1 on bulk, etc.
You do get all your PC Optimum offers and other advertised points. The website may or may not reflect this and to be honest the personality of the website seems to have changed over the last year (or is at least inconsistent.) However, I've been assured that when you do pick up all the points and sales valid at the time of pickup will be applied.
IMG_0538.JPG
I did a PC Express pickup today and, to use your example, had an offer for 200 points / $1 for bulk goods successfully applied.

As an aside, subscribing to PC Insiders ($99/yr) is not a bad idea of you plan on using PC Express pickup.
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2007
4690 posts
2134 upvotes
cjcoleman wrote: You do get all your PC Optimum offers and other advertised points. The website may or may not reflect this and to be honest the personality of the website seems to have changed over the last year (or is at least inconsistent.) However, I've been assured that when you do pick up all the points and sales valid at the time of pickup will be applied.

IMG_0538.JPG

I did a PC Express pickup today and, to use your example, had an offer for 200 points / $1 for bulk goods successfully applied.

As an aside, subscribing to PC Insiders ($99/yr) is not a bad idea of you plan on using PC Express pickup.
Right on, thanks for the heads up. Thought I read the points issue on their site recently, but looks like you have the proof it's all a go either way.
And ya, I have the PC Insiders membership although it expires next week. Either way, worth a shot - thanks again.
⬇⬇⬇ FOR SALE: ⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇
iPhone 11, 64gb, Black, 93% Battery Health, w/ Spigen Clear Case - $720 Shipped + Insured, EMT Only
⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆
May 14, 2012
274 posts
169 upvotes
Vancouver
Can you redeem points at the same time and still get the bonus?
[OP]
Apr 22, 2015
206 posts
150 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
RiCHC3 wrote: Right on, thanks for the heads up. Thought I read the points issue on their site recently, but looks like you have the proof it's all a go either way.
And ya, I have the PC Insiders membership although it expires next week. Either way, worth a shot - thanks again.
I did an order today and I got them
Feb 26, 2010
308 posts
361 upvotes
Newmarket, ON
steerwheel wrote: Can you redeem points at the same time and still get the bonus?
Yup!
Deal Fanatic
Oct 1, 2004
6203 posts
620 upvotes
Toronto
bigphil26 wrote: Anyone can use this simply by creatin g a new account and adding that account to your household.
Can I add the account online without going to the store? When I try and add new cards PC plus or optimum on the app, it asks me to go to the store and scan the physical store.
Deal Addict
Dec 8, 2011
1194 posts
1674 upvotes
Toronto
greg123 wrote: Can I add the account online without going to the store? When I try and add new cards PC plus or optimum on the app, it asks me to go to the store and scan the physical store.
Go to ACCOUNT and click under Household and start the process of inviting the next person to your household. All in the pc app.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 1, 2004
6203 posts
620 upvotes
Toronto
Catalina26 wrote: Go to ACCOUNT and click under Household and start the process of inviting the next person to your household. All in the pc app.
In PC express or PC optimum app?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)