Hot Deals

Loblaws

7500 PCO points for every $20 Pepsi products YMMV

  • Last Updated:
  • Oct 20th, 2021 2:04 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 16, 2012
1504 posts
1056 upvotes
Vancouver, BC Canada

[Loblaws] 7500 PCO points for every $20 Pepsi products YMMV

Just saw this in my weekly offers
Images
  • upload.jpg
57 replies
Jr. Member
Aug 20, 2019
147 posts
371 upvotes
That's a lot of Pepsi. $2.79 for a 6 pack of 710ml at shoppers on Saturday and Sunday. Limit of 4 $3.99 after. Gotta buy 7 packs to get the points
Newbie
May 13, 2021
74 posts
93 upvotes
I did the Math yesterday with the 6 bottle packs being $2.47, and the equivalent 2L bottle price was $0.75 after points. Then I decided I didn't want diabetes.
Deal Guru
Jun 26, 2011
14153 posts
4120 upvotes
GTA
Too bad it can't be combined with other shoppers offers
Member
Feb 26, 2010
375 posts
479 upvotes
Newmarket, ON
20x the points tomorrow too! Stock up for Halloween? =P
Deal Guru
Jun 26, 2011
14153 posts
4120 upvotes
GTA
juinny wrote: 20x the points tomorrow too! Stock up for Halloween? =P
Cannot combine
Member
Feb 26, 2010
375 posts
479 upvotes
Newmarket, ON
RolandCouch wrote: Cannot combine
Mine is a personal offer and it definitely combines with 20x
Deal Fanatic
Dec 6, 2002
6410 posts
5985 upvotes
Vancouver
doesreally wrote: I did the Math yesterday with the 6 bottle packs being $2.47, and the equivalent 2L bottle price was $0.75 after points. Then I decided I didn't want diabetes.
Sad to have no self control.

Ron.
Deal Guru
Jun 26, 2011
14153 posts
4120 upvotes
GTA
juinny wrote: Mine is a personal offer and it definitely combines with 20x
Read the last sentence in the terms of the offer.
Member
Oct 5, 2016
215 posts
171 upvotes
last time the kellog's offer didn't combine with 20x
Member
Feb 26, 2010
375 posts
479 upvotes
Newmarket, ON
RolandCouch wrote: Read the last sentence in the terms of the offer.
You're right. Looks like different terms than a regular personal offer.
Deal Guru
Jun 26, 2011
14153 posts
4120 upvotes
GTA
juinny wrote: You're right. Looks like different terms than a regular personal offer.
Yup. I made the mistake thinking it was like regular personal offers Disappointed Face
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2015
4207 posts
27566 upvotes
Apparently I heard that people are getting 15,000 points. Maybe a glitch in the system.
Sr. Member
Oct 13, 2017
824 posts
796 upvotes
Hamilton
hill15 wrote: Apparently I heard that people are getting 15,000 points. Maybe a glitch in the system.
Certain stores had it in the flyer to load the offer to get 7500 points. So seems like at those stores it's doubling (Atlantic Superstore and Loblaws for sure)... possibly RCSS and Zehrs as well (haven't seen any confirmation from those stores). But at SDM, No Frills and Fortinos it would only be the 7500
Deal Addict
Mar 26, 2007
2698 posts
1591 upvotes
Ottawa
hill15 wrote: Apparently I heard that people are getting 15,000 points. Maybe a glitch in the system.
Those people must be buying over $40 of Pepsi products, you get 7,500 points every $20, buying $40 will give you 15,000 points.
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2015
4207 posts
27566 upvotes
alwaysbuylow wrote: Those people must be buying over $40 of Pepsi products, you get 7,500 points every $20, buying $40 will give you 15,000 points.
No. They spent like $21.00 and got 15000 PCO points.
Deal Addict
Mar 26, 2007
2698 posts
1591 upvotes
Ottawa
hill15 wrote: No. They spent like $21.00 and got 15000 PCO points.
Ok, then it maybe a glitch at that store, a store offer plus a personal offer.
Jr. Member
Jan 21, 2019
111 posts
203 upvotes
I just visited a Zehrs in Kitchener. Bought 4 packs of 12x355ml Pepsi max for $20. I got 15,000 points. One offer for having it on my optimum app and one for in store offer.

Suffice to say, I’m loading up LARGE.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Mar 17, 2018
1421 posts
2295 upvotes
Diabetes for 7500 PCO points?
$52 20GB data w/ Unlimited Canada Wide Talk and Text - Telus EPP Plan
$50 15GB data w/ Unlimited Canada Wide Talk and Text - Rogers BYE BYE ROGERS!
$22.99 1GB data w/ Unlimited Canada Talk/Text Canada - Public Mobile
Fongo. Free CAD Calling.

Top