Expired Hot Deals

Loblaws Banner stores

FREE Glade Plug-Ins Scented Oil Air Freshener Starter Kit WUB2 & CO51 (also moneymaker deal)

  • Last Updated:
  • May 8th, 2021 2:14 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2015
4017 posts
24722 upvotes

FREE Glade Plug-Ins Scented Oil Air Freshener Starter Kit WUB2 & CO51 (also moneymaker deal)

Deal Link:
Price:
Free
Expiry:
June 2, 2021
Retailer:
Loblaws Banner stores
First off, never buy air fresheners at regular price. So many offers throughout the year that you can get for free.

Loblaws, Independent Grocer, Zehrs, Provigo and Atlantic Superstore have glade plug-ins on for $3.49 (Reg. $7.00)
Will update later if available out West at Loblaws City Market/Independent.

CO51 has a cash back offer of $4.00 for each (Limit 2) and a $3.00 bonus offer of $3.00, making it $11.00. If you buy 2, with taxes is $7.89 in Ontario and also make $3.11.

https://www.checkout51.com/how-it-works

Remember, CO51 offers may differ per account.
Images
  • Screenshot (1058).png
  • Screenshot_2021-05-06-10-29-34-1.png
25 replies
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 5, 2006
1432 posts
6398 upvotes
I think some would argue you should have just said, "First off, never buy air fresheners"... Full stop. 🛑

Kissing Face With Closed Eyes

Nice deal though!
Newbie
May 23, 2017
95 posts
26 upvotes
coopercold wrote: I think some would argue you should have just said, "First off, never buy air fresheners"... Full stop. 🛑

Kissing Face With Closed Eyes

Nice deal though!
cause they're bad for your health?
Member
Sep 20, 2007
374 posts
228 upvotes
Edmonton
My CO offer is only $2 cashback per kit but there is a bonus of $3 cashback if you get 2 Glade claims submitted.
Member
Dec 30, 2013
209 posts
902 upvotes
Toronto
nogirls wrote: cause they're bad for your health?
Yeah pretty much. Basically what you save - you'll end up paying 10,000 times that in cancer bills.
But I mean..everything in moderation is fine I guess, but I personally have stopped using them too.
Newbie
May 23, 2017
95 posts
26 upvotes
coutinho365 wrote: Yeah pretty much. Basically what you save - you'll end up paying 10,000 times that in cancer bills.
But I mean..everything in moderation is fine I guess, but I personally have stopped using them too.
all air fresheners or just these glade plug in ones?
Deal Fanatic
Dec 6, 2002
6159 posts
5484 upvotes
Vancouver
Thanks.. but I have 100 years supply left from the Airwick deal. :)

Ron.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2015
4017 posts
24722 upvotes
coopercold wrote: I think some would argue you should have just said, "First off, never buy air fresheners"... Full stop. 🛑

Kissing Face With Closed Eyes

Nice deal though!
If I listened/worried about what some RFD members thought, I would never do anything in life. You see it on a lot of threads, whether it be Nutella, chips, pop, cookies, bottled water, etc. A few air fresheners around the house is fine. Having one plugged into every outlet is another story.
Newbie
May 5, 2021
1 posts
just bought 2 hawaiian ones at Loblaws Empress Walk at $3.49 each and get $4.00x2 plus a $3.00 bonus from CO51
Member
Dec 8, 2006
493 posts
235 upvotes
Scarborough
These were on sale for $1.99 at metro bridlewood mall yesterday
Newbie
Apr 26, 2020
64 posts
43 upvotes
Ontario
hill15 wrote: If I listened/worried about what some RFD members thought, I would never do anything in life. You see it on a lot of threads, whether it be Nutella, chips, pop, cookies, bottled water, etc. A few air fresheners around the house is fine. Having one plugged into every outlet is another story.
Compared with what you listed though, there's legit concern and this one’s far more worrying due to the presence of phthalates. If you really want to have scented plugins, go with Febreeze.
Member
Dec 8, 2006
493 posts
235 upvotes
Scarborough
Realisticly if health is a concern get an essential oil diffuser...or figure out a way to hack these for that use.

You then have total control over anything in your air.
Sr. Member
Apr 30, 2017
523 posts
919 upvotes
Saint-Hubert, Quebec
coutinho365 wrote: Yeah pretty much. Basically what you save - you'll end up paying 10,000 times that in cancer bills.
But I mean..everything in moderation is fine I guess, but I personally have stopped using them too.
Ok boomer
Deal Addict
User avatar
Feb 1, 2006
3933 posts
1342 upvotes
Ontario
My CO51 offer for this is valid at Walmart only.

Anyone else ?
Cards:HSBC WE MC 1.5%/3% travel 0 FX MC acceptance 31 day med AF $49
CTC WE MC 3% grocery, 3.54% CTC, RA, billpay
Bank: Alterna (0.9%, no fees)
Broker: IB (Foreign stocks/low comm/low margin rates)
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2015
4017 posts
24722 upvotes
minimalist wrote: My CO51 offer for this is valid at Walmart only.

Anyone else ?
Are you looking at the right one? Look at the picture i included in the thread.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Feb 1, 2006
3933 posts
1342 upvotes
Ontario
hill15 wrote: Are you looking at the right one? Look at the picture i included in the thread.
You're right, my bad.

I can't believe how many different permutations of these things exist.

When CO51 states "Glade Bonus Get 2 claims approved on offer with this icon... and get a bonus of $3.00" does that include 2 redemptions of this same offer (Scented Oil Starter Kits) or do you need to redeem 2 completely different Glade offers like Scented Oil Starter Kits + Glade Automatic Spray Starter Kit?
Cards:HSBC WE MC 1.5%/3% travel 0 FX MC acceptance 31 day med AF $49
CTC WE MC 3% grocery, 3.54% CTC, RA, billpay
Bank: Alterna (0.9%, no fees)
Broker: IB (Foreign stocks/low comm/low margin rates)
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2015
4017 posts
24722 upvotes
minimalist wrote: You're right, my bad.

I can't believe how many different permutations of these things exist.

When CO51 states "Glade Bonus Get 2 claims approved on offer with this icon... and get a bonus of $3.00" does that include 2 redemptions of this same offer (Scented Oil Starter Kits) or do you need to redeem 2 completely different Glade offers like Scented Oil Starter Kits + Glade Automatic Spray Starter Kit?
I don't think it has to be 2 of the same but not 100% sure. See below what I found.
Images
  • Screenshot_2021-05-07-13-20-15.png
Deal Addict
User avatar
Feb 1, 2006
3933 posts
1342 upvotes
Ontario
hill15 wrote: I don't think it has to be 2 of the same but not 100% sure. See below what I found.
Can someone who has had this offer approved let us know about this $3 bonus paying out or not?
Cards:HSBC WE MC 1.5%/3% travel 0 FX MC acceptance 31 day med AF $49
CTC WE MC 3% grocery, 3.54% CTC, RA, billpay
Bank: Alterna (0.9%, no fees)
Broker: IB (Foreign stocks/low comm/low margin rates)
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2015
4017 posts
24722 upvotes
minimalist wrote: Can someone who has had this offer approved let us know about this $3 bonus paying out or not?
Yes....bought 2 and ended up get $4+ $4 +$3 this morning. No issue at all.
Deal Addict
May 23, 2017
3342 posts
2298 upvotes
are they that price in ontario? i tried to search on the loblaws website and nothing comes up
Got that FIDO account!

Top