Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Loblaws

[Bayview & hwy 7] pc candy cane ice cream. 44 cent

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 27th, 2017 1:01 am
Deal Fanatic
Dec 17, 2007
6413 posts
2704 upvotes
Hey folks,

I was in the Loblaws on Eglinton Ave near Yonge Street last night and noticed the PC Candy Cane Crackle ice cream was being cleared out at $0.94 per container. This ice cream is a love it/hate it relationship but some find might value! Not sure if other locations are clearing this out but it might be worth a look.

Happy hunting!
Jul 16, 2016
215 posts
320 upvotes
game_fanatic wrote: Hey folks,

I was in the Loblaws on Eglinton Ave near Yonge Street last night and noticed the PC Candy Cane Crackle ice cream was being cleared out at $0.94 per container. This ice cream is a love it/hate it relationship but some find might value! Not sure if other locations are clearing this out but it might be worth a look.

Happy hunting!

You know what?

I saw this deal @ Bayview Village last week- it was even cheaper last week.

It was 25 cents! after 95% off!!!

So I guess YMMV...
Deal Guru
Sep 6, 2002
11547 posts
5376 upvotes
Moving target
Overpriced lol see image from a sale at the DuPont store last week

Seems like a super half baked promo
Images
  • IMG_0585.JPG
Autocorrect sucks
Deal Fanatic
Jan 12, 2005
5186 posts
1829 upvotes
Mississauga
I bought the smaller tub version a while ago and OMG it taste freakin good, especially if you like mint chocolate.
Apr 23, 2011
916 posts
259 upvotes
Newcastle
It is quality ice cream. Same as the fudge crackle but with mint pieces and mint sauce
Deal Fanatic
Dec 17, 2007
6413 posts
2704 upvotes
GangStarr wrote: Overpriced lol see image from a sale at the DuPont store last week

Seems like a super half baked promo
Dammit, I paid more than triple!! Think of all the things I could do with that extra $0.70 haha
Deal Expert
Feb 8, 2014
32134 posts
15416 upvotes
Socially Distanced
game_fanatic wrote: Dammit, I paid more than triple!! Think of all the things I could do with that extra $0.70 haha
You are sacrificing your financial future with such reckless spending Disappointed But Relieved Face
In fact in Rand McNally they wear hats on their feet and hamburgers eat people
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2012
3252 posts
2873 upvotes
Montreal
game_fanatic wrote: Dammit, I paid more than triple!! Think of all the things I could do with that extra $0.70 haha
Hey, there is worse:

virtuman1980 wrote: Haha...pretty interesting fellow indeed...but it was this persistence/stubbornness of his that got him the positive result in the end
datako wrote: ... Although, I'm a little surprised you went against what everyone advised ,op. You've got balls and absolutely crazy at the same time to do this.
Deal Guru
Jun 18, 2012
10922 posts
5458 upvotes
Toronto
lol, they made way too many of these and are still trying to sell them off...
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2007
3365 posts
3737 upvotes
Toronto
Anyone seen in Toronto this week?
Public Mobile customer
Lucky Mobile customer

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)