Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

LoBlaws Companies Chainwide PC Offers (Loblaws,Provigo, Valu-mart, Independent, City West)

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 1st, 2019 3:23 am
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2007
4960 posts
6861 upvotes
GTA

LoBlaws Companies Chainwide PC Offers (Loblaws,Provigo, Valu-mart, Independent, City West)

Expiry:
November 6, 2019
Saw this in Ontario Loblaws Flyer, a bunch of PC Optimum offers that are valid at every store under the Loblaws banner (Provigo, Valu-mart, Independent, City West)
oplob1.PNG
oplob2.PNG
oplob3.PNG
Last edited by Kfox on Oct 31st, 2019 2:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
15 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 14, 2005
2396 posts
2417 upvotes
Calgary
I don't think these apply to the other stores otherwise the other stores would advertise them also.
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2007
4960 posts
6861 upvotes
GTA
Diafel wrote: I don't think these apply to the other stores otherwise the other stores would advertise them also.
Valumart does
Deal Addict
Dec 7, 2005
4612 posts
9046 upvotes
Abbotsford B.C.
I was once told, that if a Hot Deal doesn't say which province it's applicable for, then it's surely only valid in Ontario
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2007
4960 posts
6861 upvotes
GTA
raskal wrote: I was once told, that if a Hot Deal doesn't say which province it's applicable for, then it's surely only valid in Ontario
no need to whine, I looked for you....it's in the west flyer too
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2007
4960 posts
6861 upvotes
GTA
Diafel wrote: I don't think these apply to the other stores otherwise the other stores would advertise them also.
also in Independent Grocer flyer
Deal Addict
Dec 7, 2005
4612 posts
9046 upvotes
Abbotsford B.C.
Kfox wrote: no need to whine, I looked for you....it's in the west flyer too
I'm not whining, I'm not, I'M NOT!!

(ok thanks :D )
Deal Fanatic
Feb 19, 2017
5308 posts
3779 upvotes
Vancouver
I’m pretty sure these are store wide (as in the banner/flyer store) not all other stores (SDM, RCSS, etc). Normally if it’s all stores, it will be part of the app promos (and I don’t see it in the app yet). For west, that’s independent and city market (both share the same flyer).
Deal Fanatic
Oct 3, 2004
6348 posts
1610 upvotes
Kfox wrote: no need to whine, I looked for you....it's in the west flyer too
Where is the west flyer for superstore? Its out?
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2007
4960 posts
6861 upvotes
GTA
champ91 wrote: Where is the west flyer for superstore? Its out?
it's in Loblaws City West flyer
Deal Fanatic
Oct 3, 2004
6348 posts
1610 upvotes
Kfox wrote: it's in Loblaws City West flyer
So you sure I will get the points at superstore or is this only exclusive to city markets?
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2007
4960 posts
6861 upvotes
GTA
Paigne wrote: I’m pretty sure these are store wide (as in the banner/flyer store) not all other stores (SDM, RCSS, etc). Normally if it’s all stores, it will be part of the app promos (and I don’t see it in the app yet). For west, that’s independent and city market (both share the same flyer).
Okay, I dunno, I'm no expert on the in's and out's of PC offers....that said, it's advertised in Independent flyers coast to coast.

Why would Lobaws flyer put in the ad banner "ävailable store wide" other than to cause confusion like we have here?

Guess we'll find out when somebody tries this on Thursday
Dec 7, 2003
886 posts
128 upvotes
All these stores you mention typically have similar flyers. So, I DO NOT believe these offers are available CHAINWIDE, nor at SDM and No Frills.
Kfox wrote:
Valumart does
Kfox wrote:
also in Independent Grocer flyer
Kfox wrote:
it's in Loblaws City West flyer
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2007
4960 posts
6861 upvotes
GTA
MasterAvatar wrote: All these stores you mention typically have similar flyers. So, I DO NOT believe these offers are available CHAINWIDE, nor at SDM and No Frills.
OK, I'll edit the thread to reflect this.

I'll also try smuckers at no frills tomorrow
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2007
2415 posts
1190 upvotes
Vancouver
Thanks fory head up
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2006
31271 posts
17295 upvotes
I wish T&T was considered part of the chain.
I can't even get PC points from them....
raskal wrote: I was once told, that if a Hot Deal doesn't say which province it's applicable for, then it's surely only valid in the center of the universe
Fixed
Do you not have anything else to do rather than argue with strangers on the internet
Nope. That's why I'm on the internet arguing with strangers. If I had anything better to do I'd probably be doing it.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)