Dr. Oetker Ristorante or Casa di Mama pizza $2.99

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 23rd, 2022 11:31 pm
[OP]
Nov 14, 2021
203 posts
677 upvotes

[Loblaws] Dr. Oetker Ristorante or Casa di Mama pizza $2.99

If you are gonna eat frozen pizza, this is the one. Most other ones aren’t quite as good.

What I like to do is grab a couple of these and throw them in the freezer for when you need them. then I go into my local pizza pizza and buy a bunch of those garlic dips because that’s about the only good thing at pizza pizza is the garlic dips. The guy at Pizza Pizza might look at you crossways Eyes because he knows what you’re up to and that you’re not buying pizza from him but only the dips. but hey thems is the brakes mr. Pizza pizza man. Slice Of Pizza

At Loblaws and independent stores.
Images
  • 0698018D-9244-4EB1-ADF3-B0D415809B25.jpeg
41 replies
Oct 4, 2009
130 posts
122 upvotes
I would love to hear if anyone knows any frozen pizza that's better than these ones. I love these.
Apr 7, 2009
146 posts
64 upvotes
Le Real City
Stromboli frozen pizzas are much better and routinely hover around the 3$ mark. Might be limited to Quebec.
[OP]
Nov 14, 2021
203 posts
677 upvotes
duckunlimited wrote: Stromboli frozen pizzas are much better and routinely hover around the 3$ mark. Might be limited to Quebec.
Yea exclusive to Quebec I think.
Sep 24, 2008
135 posts
106 upvotes
downtown toronto
Does the Dr. Oetker The Good Baker pizzas ever hit this price?
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2010
1646 posts
4760 upvotes
Montreal
Agree with previous post.
Personally prefer the vegetable Stromboli and the sundried tomato/ goat cheese Stromboli.
Images
  • 9529714868254.jpg
  • front_fr.15.full.jpg
Deal Fanatic
Mar 8, 2005
6029 posts
1190 upvotes
brad416 wrote: Does the Dr. Oetker The Good Baker pizzas ever hit this price?
Every time I buy their pizza, it feels they are thinner, smaller and fewer toppings than the last.

I only buy them when they are on sale
Deal Addict
Oct 4, 2006
2866 posts
1716 upvotes
Toronto
Cheap and great for lunch.
For added flavour, I sometimes cook some spinach and garlic and throw it on top of one of these Dr.Oetker pizzas.
Mar 8, 2010
460 posts
373 upvotes
Foothills
Also in this week's RCSS flyer
Deal Addict
Nov 27, 2003
1235 posts
873 upvotes
Ottawa
~$3 Dr. Oetker pizzas FTW! Eff you inflation! Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes Definitely my go to for frozen pizzas. I tend to stock up when I see them on the shelves at this price. Tasty deal!
Deal Addict
Nov 27, 2003
1235 posts
873 upvotes
Ottawa
tomtomtom wrote: Every time I buy their pizza, it feels they are thinner, smaller and fewer toppings than the last.

I only buy them when they are on sale
Interesting, sort of makes sense, check out the size of everything these days. Same price, less food.

Good workaround would be to grab some pepperoni slices, spicy eggplant, *insert fav topping*, etc. to supplement.
Deal Addict
May 24, 2017
1320 posts
981 upvotes
QuinteWest
I like the pizza but this is not a hot deal. They are at this price fairly routinely.
Apr 15, 2018
387 posts
427 upvotes
Casa di Mama pizza ....yes I agree. Closest to a 'real' pizza. For $3 ...as good as it gets.

As for Dr. Oetker Ristorante. I find the crust to be like 'flattend' bread. Reminds me of Metro-Irresistables La Pizza which sells for $3 to $ + at Food Basics.
Mar 6, 2005
534 posts
174 upvotes
What's the difference between Casa Di Mama and Ristorante? How do you guys rate them?

Out of all the Dr Oetker frozen pizzas, Giuseppe is my favourite. It usually costs a little more.
But I will never buy the Napoli ones unless No Frills has them for $2 each again. They are just not very good by any standards.

1. Giuseppe
2. Casa Di Mama
3. Ristorante
4. Napoli
Aug 14, 2010
474 posts
905 upvotes
Ottawa
demil7 wrote: I would love to hear if anyone knows any frozen pizza that's better than these ones. I love these.
I’m a big fan of PC Wood Fired thin crust.
He/Him

RFD: Paying $100 a month for a phone is a good deal.
Aug 25, 2019
846 posts
839 upvotes
Been loving these since they were coming all the way from the fatherland. They taste even better in my large Kalorik.
The fact that these are still available sporadically for $3 is a godsend and KUDOS to the company in this age of rampant inflation.
The importance of being an RFDer is now more important than ever! Last weekend noticed they were selling for EIGHT Friggin bucks at SDM....
"You must live in the present, launch yourself on every wave, find your eternity in each moment." — Henry David Thoreau
Oct 10, 2014
424 posts
388 upvotes
Toronto, ON
These are by far the best frozen pizzas I've tried, but I admit I haven't tried the Stromboli ones also suggested.

My preferred flavours (I don't eat Pork): Spinach, 4 cheese. Mushroom for the odd change.

These do often come up at the $3 mark, so if you miss it this time, just keep looking. Was $2.97 at Walmart last week for example.
Deal Expert
Mar 22, 2004
15058 posts
6048 upvotes
RFD
Same price as FORTINOS if anyone else that nearby. Same owner so not surprised.
Oct 22, 2007
349 posts
258 upvotes
Hadoken613 wrote: If you are gonna eat frozen pizza, this is the one. Most other ones aren’t quite as good.

What I like to do is grab a couple of these and throw them in the freezer for when you need them. then I go into my local pizza pizza and buy a bunch of those garlic dips because that’s about the only good thing at pizza pizza is the garlic dips. The guy at Pizza Pizza might look at you crossways Eyes because he knows what you’re up to and that you’re not buying pizza from him but only the dips. but hey thems is the brakes mr. Pizza pizza man. Slice Of Pizza

At Loblaws and independent stores.
Those Funghi ones are so damn good. The secret is out though, the shelves are always cleared when they get reduced to $3 for my local stores

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)