Expired Hot Deals

[Loblaws] Flash Offer (Oct 17th Only): 6000 PC Plus pts when you purchase 95-count Mars Canada Inc. Chocolate Variety Pack

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 17th, 2017 7:02 pm
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jul 5, 2001
6170 posts
4057 upvotes

[Loblaws] Flash Offer (Oct 17th Only): 6000 PC Plus pts when you purchase 95-count Mars Canada Inc. Chocolate Variety Pack

Looks like you can claim the offer multiple times?

Don’t miss this ONE-DAY offer! On Tuesday, October 17th, you’ll get 6000 pts* when you buy a 95-count Mars Canada Inc. Chocolate Variety Pack. That’s at least 40% savings back in points!

Hurry to your local Loblaws, Zehrs, Your Independent Grocer (Ontario and West), Provigo, Atlantic Superstore or Dominion** store to take advantage of this limited time offer!

*Don’t miss this ONE-DAY offer! On Tuesday, October 17th, you’ll get 6000 pts* when you buy a 95-count Mars Canada Inc. Chocolate Variety Pack. That’s at least 40% savings back in points!

Hurry to your local Loblaws, Zehrs, Your Independent Grocer (Ontario and West), Provigo, Atlantic Superstore or Dominion** store to take advantage of this limited time offer!
*For every 95-count Mars Canada Inc. Chocolate Variety Pack you buy in-store on Tuesday, October 17th, 2017 after all coupons and discounts are deducted in a single transaction at any participating store location, you will earn the points indicated. Product availability may vary by store. We reserve the right to limit quantities. We are not obligated to award points based on errors or misprints. Points apply to items sold as individual units, and are not awarded per unit when the unit is part of a case pack or variety pack. Minimum redemption 20,000 points. See terms & conditions for redemption restrictions.

**Dominion stores in Newfoundland and Labrador.
in-store on Tuesday, October 17th, 2017 after all coupons and discounts are deducted in a single transaction at any participating store location, you will earn the points indicated. Product availability may vary by store. We reserve the right to limit quantities. We are not obligated to award points based on errors or misprints. Points apply to items sold as individual units, and are not awarded per unit when the unit is part of a case pack or variety pack. Minimum redemption 20,000 points. See terms & conditions for redemption restrictions.

**Dominion stores in Newfoundland and Labrador.
30 replies
Jan 12, 2011
262 posts
229 upvotes
Anyone know what the price of this pack is? I just bought the one from costco over the weekend and they worked out to .10 per bar
Feb 7, 2012
690 posts
1412 upvotes
Toronto
Heath_29 wrote: Anyone know what the price of this pack is? I just bought the one from costco over the weekend and they worked out to .10 per bar
Calculations updated.. thanks @boyoflondon =)
I just checked online, it's $14.99/box so 6000pts is equivalent to $6
($14.99+tax - $6)/95 = $0.115 each after tax

No frills has a 65 count box for $5.97
$5.97+tax /65 = $0.104 each after tax

not much of a difference ($0.011 difference) but for effort, No frills is a better deal. plus you also collect a PC points for the $5.97
Last edited by frugette on Oct 16th, 2017 9:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jan 12, 2011
262 posts
229 upvotes
Thank you :)
frugette wrote: I just checked online, it's $14.99/box so 6000pts is equivalent to $6 making the box 8.99+tax for a 95 count
$8.99/95 count = $0.095 each

$5.97/65 count = $0.092 each

not much of a difference ($0.003 difference) but for effort, No frills is a better deal. plus you also collect a PC points for the $5.97
Oct 5, 2012
10 posts
Toronto
Walmart is selling the same box of 95 for $12.97, price match at No Frills or Real Canadian Superstore.
Comes to $6.97
Deal Addict
Jul 3, 2002
1052 posts
264 upvotes
YYC
Where did you see this deal? My local Loblaws doesn't indicate that they have this deal when I look online and neither do the local Superstores. I checked my PC Plus app and nothing is there either.
Deal Addict
Aug 20, 2008
2960 posts
1025 upvotes
North York
Got this email and will probably take advantage. Will get me that much closer to my next $20, and I need Halloween candy anyways
Deal Fanatic
Nov 23, 2005
8441 posts
4188 upvotes
frugette wrote: I just checked online, it's $14.99/box so 6000pts is equivalent to $6 making the box 8.99+tax for a 95 count
$8.99/95 count = $0.095 each

$5.97/65 count = $0.092 each

not much of a difference ($0.003 difference) but for effort, No frills is a better deal. plus you also collect a PC points for the $5.97
Your math is slightly off.

You're paying tax on $14.99, not 8.99, which makes this work out to $0.115 per piece, after tax. Not that big of a deal. $0.78 difference overall.
Last edited by boyoflondon on Oct 16th, 2017 11:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Expert
Jun 3, 2005
28554 posts
1257 upvotes
PunkeyDoodles Corner…
I'll do No Frills over Walmart any day. CC doesn't see Walmart as a grocery store, so 4% cashback only comes from other grocery store purchases.
PayTM$154, died. SDM: $4574 Rakuten: $134.54
100% Established: BST; Heat; FB market; Kijiji *BST: FS Mens Shoes & Boots: Lowa, Taft*
*Various Szs Vintage: Hartt, Florsheim Imp*
Feb 7, 2012
690 posts
1412 upvotes
Toronto
boyoflondon wrote: Your math is slightly off.

You're paying tax on $14.99, not 8.99, which makes this work out to $0.115 per piece, after tax. Not that big of a deal. $0.78 difference overall.
touché .. my mom will be disappointed in me lol
makes the No Frills deal even better
Jun 10, 2016
306 posts
246 upvotes
Durham
bubble.tea wrote: I'll do No Frills over Walmart any day. CC doesn't see Walmart as a grocery store, so 4% cashback only comes from other grocery store purchases.
Walmart price matches with NO questions asked. they will PM with the Chinese stores as well. For instance, I was able to PM four Mazola corn oil and canola oil 2.84L from $6.97 to $2.99 with Chalo Frescho last week, even though it was a new store opening offer for just ONE freshco store in GTA.

compare that with your 4% off !!
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2012
2451 posts
443 upvotes
Vancouver
what do they mean by "Your Independent Grocer (Ontario and West)" Do they mean Western stores?

Also does Independent price match? Walmart has them on sale for like $9.89 so wondering if you can match that and then get the 6K in points.
Deal Expert
Jun 3, 2005
28554 posts
1257 upvotes
PunkeyDoodles Corner…
EmmEmm wrote: Walmart price matches with NO questions asked...
Not sure what you're trying to say.

I can go to the Chinese store & as long as it's a grocery store, I'll get the same price, no effort & get 4%.

You did all that and no 4%? Do you really need that much oil? You do know frying isn't healthy. Maybe there's a reason why there's a qty limit. They're trying to look out for your health, lol.

I don't pm at W, please explain. Is it their company policy to not require proof of offer? or are you just getting lucky with an ignorant check out employee? I'm sure if they see qty x1, they'll only pm the same qty. Really with VISA would consider them a grocery store...ughhhh
PayTM$154, died. SDM: $4574 Rakuten: $134.54
100% Established: BST; Heat; FB market; Kijiji *BST: FS Mens Shoes & Boots: Lowa, Taft*
*Various Szs Vintage: Hartt, Florsheim Imp*
Dec 20, 2010
386 posts
270 upvotes
momtojj wrote: Walmart is selling the same box of 95 for $12.97, price match at No Frills or Real Canadian Superstore.
Comes to $6.97
The 6000 points are not available at RCSS or No Frills though, I made that mistake a while back with the PC burgers flash offer
Jun 10, 2016
306 posts
246 upvotes
Durham
bubble.tea wrote: Not sure what you're trying to say.

I can go to the Chinese store & as long as it's a grocery store, I'll get the same price, no effort & get 4%.

You did all that and no 4%? Do you really need that much oil? You do know frying isn't healthy. Maybe there's a reason why there's a qty limit. They're trying to look out for your health, lol.

I don't pm at W, please explain. Is it their company policy to not require proof of offer? or are you just getting lucky with an ignorant check out employee? I'm sure if they see qty x1, they'll only pm the same qty. Really with VISA would consider them a grocery store...ughhhh
we go thru 2 cans in a year. so i am covered for 2 years or so for the oil.

there are no stupid price-match-only-2 items policy at WM. my point is that why go anywhere else when you can get everything under one roof. Heck, I even PM my cucumbers for half the price with Chinese stores. just show them on the phone (and don't forget to ask nicely with a smile and use your charm) !!

huge ymmv, but my brother was able to PM the 95 size count to No frills. like you said, it could be an ignorant employee mistaking 65 count with 95 but my personal perception is that WM doesnt scrutinize the PMs until its a huge red flag.