Expired Hot Deals

[Loblaws] Flash Offer (Oct 4 only): 7000 PC Plus pts for every PC® Gigantico Black Tiger frozen shrimp ring purchased

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 4th, 2017 1:37 pm
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jul 5, 2001
6174 posts
4062 upvotes

[Loblaws] Flash Offer (Oct 4 only): 7000 PC Plus pts for every PC® Gigantico Black Tiger frozen shrimp ring purchased

Don’t miss this ONE-DAY offer! On Wednesday, October 4th, for every PC® Gigantico Black Tiger frozen shrimp ring with mild cocktail sauce 568g that you buy in-store (special price: $19.99), you can get 7,000 pts*. That’s 35% savings back in points!

Hurry to your local Loblaws or Zehrs store to take advantage of this limited time offer!
*For every PC® Gigantico Black Tiger frozen shrimp ring with mild cocktail sauce 568g that you buy in-store on Wednesday, October 4, 2017 after all coupons and discounts are deducted in a single transaction at any participating store location, you will earn the points indicated. Product availability may vary by store. We reserve the right to limit quantities. We are not obligated to award points based on errors or misprints. Points apply to items sold as individual units, and are not awarded per unit when the unit is part of a case pack or variety pack. Minimum redemption 20,000 points. See terms & conditions for redemption restrictions.

Don’t miss this ONE-DAY offer! On Wednesday, October 4th, for every PC® Gigantico Black Tiger frozen shrimp ring with mild cocktail sauce 568g that you buy in-store (special price: $19.99), you can get 7,000 pts*. That’s 35% savings back in points! Hurry to your local Loblaws or Zehrs store to take advantage of this limited time offer! *For every PC® Gigantico Black Tiger frozen shrimp ring with mild cocktail sauce 568g that you buy in-store on Wednesday, October 4, 2017 after all coupons and discounts are deducted in a single transaction at any participating store location, you will earn the points indicated. Product availability may vary by store. We reserve the right to limit quantities. We are not obligated to award points based on errors or misprints. Points apply to items sold as individual units, and are not awarded per unit when the unit is part of a case pack or variety pack. Minimum redemption 20,000 points. See terms & conditions for redemption restrictions.
11 replies
Jun 14, 2017
816 posts
793 upvotes
So you essentially get $7 back in points making this tray worth about $13. You get 1 pound of 16-20 size shrimps and the rest of the weight is sauce.

Deal Fanatic
Feb 15, 2006
8604 posts
3075 upvotes
Toronto
Wow, they sell that for $20 regularly?! Even with $7 off it's still $13. Not for me.
Nov 30, 2014
73 posts
108 upvotes
Windsor, ON
Should be called shrimp semi circle cause it is not a ring. Doesn't seem like a deal here, I'll pass.
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2005
1381 posts
488 upvotes
joefloater wrote: Should be called shrimp semi circle cause it is not a ring. Doesn't seem like a deal here, I'll pass.
Lol, true that.
Jun 27, 2017
124 posts
124 upvotes
I just got back from the store and they had loads of these in the cooler. I picked up a couple for Thanksgiving, the price $13 is actually great value on these as I find the PC shrimp to be huge versus the ones I've seen at Walmart and nofrills.
Deal Addict
Dec 1, 2012
1486 posts
1018 upvotes
Lake Simcoe
Needs to be 10,000 points to get people excited......I don't see any deal @ net $13.00 (7000 points)
Deal Addict
Apr 18, 2012
1894 posts
1849 upvotes
pastpost wrote: These are normally $24.99 on sale for $19.99 then 7000 points making them like $13 bucks for large Black Tiger shrimp. So that's almost half price which is a pretty good deal IMO. Got 3.
Hey George - The ocean called...they're running outta shrimp!
Jan 29, 2017
111 posts
63 upvotes
ottawa
wildzero wrote: Hey George - The ocean called...they're running outta shrimp!
Seinfeld episode....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Comeback_(Seinfeld)

George Costanza has a conflict with one of his coworkers at the New York Yankees named Reilly (Joel Polis). When Reilly notices George stuffing himself with shrimp cocktail at a meeting, he remarks: "Hey George, the ocean called; they're running out of shrimp." Slow-witted George cannot think of a comeback until later, while driving to the tennis club to meet Jerry. His comeback is: "Well, the Jerk Store called, and they're running out of you." George becomes obsessed with recreating the encounter so that he can make use of his comeback.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 15, 2006
8604 posts
3075 upvotes
Toronto
pastpost wrote: Regular price is $24.99
That's too much. Even a "sale" price of $20, or promotion price of $13 is still a lot. I'll pass.