Expired Hot Deals

Loblaws

FREE Cavendish Restaurant Style Waffle Fries (after printed coupon for PCO members)

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 15th, 2021 7:14 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2015
4035 posts
24856 upvotes

[Loblaws] FREE Cavendish Restaurant Style Waffle Fries (after printed coupon for PCO members)

Loblaws (Zehrs, YIG, Provigo, Dominion) has Cavendish Premium fries 454-750g on sale for $1.99 for PCO members.

You will be able to get the Cavendish Restaurant Style Waffle Fries for free with coupon.

Use the $2.00 off coupon found here. You can print 4 per IP address. https://cavendishfarms.com/en/for-your- ... fle-fries/
Images
  • Screenshot (1195).png
53 replies
Nov 29, 2007
483 posts
56 upvotes
I could only print one copy but i could do it multiple time. Any idea if it will work?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2015
4035 posts
24856 upvotes
audavid wrote: I could only print one copy but i could do it multiple time. Any idea if it will work?
They need to be different PIN's so the store will be reimbursed for each coupon.
Deal Guru
Sep 1, 2005
14322 posts
9086 upvotes
Markham
thegame99 wrote: I can only print one as well.
I just deleted my post....clicked the link again but in Incognito mode this time. I could print another one. FYI the coupon says one per visit.
We're all bozos on the bus until we find a way to express ourselves...

Failure is always an option...just not the preferred one!
Jul 21, 2021
64 posts
161 upvotes
gr8dlr wrote: I just deleted my post....clicked the link again but in Incognito mode this time. I could print another one. FYI the coupon says one per visit.
Thanks. I am going to that.
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2004
2969 posts
2801 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Got 4 coupons (2 in Edge, and 2 in Firefox - 1 in regular mode and one in incognito in each browser). At least this way they all have different PINs and are legit so stores can get their refund also.
No loblaws left here in QC, but they are good for a month, so surely some other store will put them on sale also.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2015
4035 posts
24856 upvotes
Emporium wrote: Got 4 coupons (2 in Edge, and 2 in Firefox - 1 in regular mode and one in incognito in each browser). At least this way they all have different PINs and are legit so stores can get their refund also.
No loblaws left here in QC, but they are good for a month, so surely some other store will put them on sale also.
Use at Provigo in Quebec.
Aug 9, 2020
262 posts
137 upvotes
audavid wrote: I could only print one copy but i could do it multiple time. Any idea if it will work?
WOrks if you go different days/times.
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2004
2969 posts
2801 upvotes
Montreal, QC
hill15 wrote:
Use at Provigo in Quebec.
Provigo does not have them on sale..:) They are presently $3.29 at local provigo. They will probably put it on sale within the next 2 or 3 weeks. They come and go often.
Stupido wrote:
My photocopier just ran multiple copies....
Stupido wrote: WOrks if you go different days/times.
Using a coupon with the SAME PIN effectively scr#$%@s the merchant, since they can only get the money for each unique PIN.
This has happened so many times in some of my local stores that many of our local stores no longer take internet printed coupons.

Please don't photocopy or print multiple copies of the same coupon. I think a limit of 4 is reasonable.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2015
4035 posts
24856 upvotes
Emporium wrote: Provigo does not have them on sale..:) They are presently $3.29 at local provigo. They will probably put it on sale within the next 2 or 3 weeks. They come and go often.
The sale is Canada wide and it's in the Provigo flyer as well. $3.29 is the regular price. When you scan your PCO card at the register it drops it to $1.99.
Aug 9, 2020
262 posts
137 upvotes
Emporium wrote: Provigo does not have them on sale..:) They are presently $3.29 at local provigo. They will probably put it on sale within the next 2 or 3 weeks. They come and go often.

Using a coupon with the SAME PIN effectively scr#$%@s the merchant, since they can only get the money for each unique PIN.
This has happened so many times in some of my local stores that many of our local stores no longer take internet printed coupons.

Please don't photocopy or print multiple copies of the same coupon. I think a limit of 4 is reasonable.
Who can eat 4 bags of this stuff?
Aug 9, 2020
262 posts
137 upvotes

Wonder if larger nationwide merchants could put the cost of multiple coupon copies to the supplier either way as they have leverage over them. Local merchants do not have this leverage and also lack sales pricing that extreme couponers would act upon.
Deal Addict
Jan 18, 2008
1550 posts
704 upvotes
Ottawa
Provigo does not have them on sale
It's weird, I also see them at $3.29 at loblaws.ca, but the current flyer shows $2.99 for non-members and $1.99 for PCO members (Provigo is the same, back page I think, the one with the beer).

The part I don't understand is why Loblaws (and Provigo) aren't showing $2.99 (the non-PCO sale price) when you search the item.
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2004
2969 posts
2801 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Stupido wrote: Who can eat 4 bags of this stuff?
4 bags will probably last me 6 months or more. They will probably end up in the back of the basement freezer. Frozen fries I typically only use when laziness sets in and I'm exhausted and it's late.
Otherwise I just grab a few yukon gold or russets if I have on hand, or sweet patatoes and cut them up for real good french fries.
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2007
4478 posts
5455 upvotes
GTA
Eggs and Tide last week + 4L Milk, a bag of PC frozen Veg and 4 bags Cavendish Fries this week--->Loblaws is slowly paying me back for their bread price fixing scam

Can you use coupons at self checkout?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2015
4035 posts
24856 upvotes
Kfox wrote: Eggs and Tide last week + 4L Milk, a bag of PC frozen Veg and 4 bags Cavendish Fries this week--->Loblaws is slowly paying me back for their bread price fixing scam

Can you use coupons at self checkout?

Yes, but an employee will have to verify the coupon upon checking out.