Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Loblaws

Hot and HUGE Redemption Offer: Buy 5x$5.99 Scotties/Sponge Towels/Cashmere+Filler, Use 30K PCO, Get 10K PCO(≤33.3% Back)

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 14th, 2023 7:16 am
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2010
3478 posts
13851 upvotes
Toronto

[Loblaws] Hot and HUGE Redemption Offer: Buy 5x$5.99 Scotties/Sponge Towels/Cashmere+Filler, Use 30K PCO, Get 10K PCO(≤33.3% Back)

This is probably the biggest redemption percentage you will get at Loblaws and it applies to a variety of essentials for a widely available offer. If you can optimize the filler item at or close to 5 cents (at the $30 spend to redeem 30K PC Optimum Points), you can get 33.3% back in points, on a hot flyer deal, with an out of pocket cash cost for the applicable tax.

As the limit for points redemption is 500K PCO ($500) per transaction, other optimized levels will be in multiples of 5 items (ie. 10 x $5.99 + $0.10 filler, 15 x $5.99 + $0.15 filler … Y x $5.99 + $0.Y filler for Y ≤ 80).

88DBE57B-C41A-468F-9900-7BFA19D2D3AB.jpeg
32 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2010
3478 posts
13851 upvotes
Toronto
Also check your accounts to see if you have the personalized Get 1,200 Points for Every $6 Spent on these items and select “Save for next week.” That would be another 20% on top, making it 53.33% back.
Deal Addict
Oct 10, 2006
1342 posts
7238 upvotes
Outside Poker Flat
If I may be so bold as to interpret, I think what EddySaver is trying to say is that there's an all-time low deal on Cashmere 12 "double" rolls, and a great deal on the other two here, contingent on:

1. - 2000 PCO points must be worth $2 to you
2. - You have to be OK with however much the product has shrunk since last week. For toilet paper there's a calculator which is useful for products of known quality.
3. - You stack with another PCO offer by purchasing as much as necessary to get whatever bonus offer you might be eligible for (YMMV here), and again, 1.
4. - Loblaws honours the deal in their flyer.
5. - You only purchase starting tomorrow when this flyer comes into effect.
Amazon.ca HOT! 14% Off Gloopnr (Chinese kwyjibo brand) DDR3 1066MHz CL10 SODIMM w/ Swarovski crystal-encrusted 14K gold heat shields $309.59 ATL! -- Typical RFD Hot Deal in 2024.
Deal Addict
Apr 9, 2010
2841 posts
3452 upvotes
Toronto
I just want to add that at my regular Loblaws location, they strictly enforced a limit of 2 per person rule when these same items were in the flyer for $3.99 each. Also the items are hard to find if you don't go early.
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2010
3478 posts
13851 upvotes
Toronto
eunoia wrote: If I may be so bold as to interpret, I think what EddySaver is trying to say is that there's an all-time low deal on Cashmere 12 "double" rolls, and a great deal on the other two here, contingent on:

1. - 2000 PCO points must be worth $2 to you
2. - You have to be OK with however much the product has shrunk since last week. For toilet paper there's a calculator which is useful for products of known quality.
3. - You stack with another PCO offer by purchasing as much as necessary to get whatever bonus offer you might be eligible for (YMMV here), and again, 1.
4. - Loblaws honours the deal in their flyer.
5. - You only purchase starting tomorrow when this flyer comes into effect.
Thanks for the additional info!
silverele wrote: I just want to add that at my regular Loblaws location, they strictly enforced a limit of 2 per person rule when these same items were in the flyer for $3.99 each. Also the items are hard to find if you don't go early.
Can you do a 2 + 2 + 1 mix of these items?
Deal Addict
Oct 10, 2006
1342 posts
7238 upvotes
Outside Poker Flat
silverele wrote: I just want to add that at my regular Loblaws location, they strictly enforced a limit of 2 per person rule when these same items were in the flyer for $3.99 each. Also the items are hard to find if you don't go early.
The items sometimes sell out and PCO deals are designed as a way of not giving rainchecks, so you might be going for nothing. It's important as always to not set your mind on any conditions (or omitted ones) you see posted online here or anywhere else, not even a flyer pushed to your phone by the PCO app. People make mistakes, the fact that 99% of them aren't in your favour is probably a coincidence, but remember this when dealing with frontline staff: If it's a gaslighting scam, it's just something they have to do to keep their jobs, don't take it out on them.
Amazon.ca HOT! 14% Off Gloopnr (Chinese kwyjibo brand) DDR3 1066MHz CL10 SODIMM w/ Swarovski crystal-encrusted 14K gold heat shields $309.59 ATL! -- Typical RFD Hot Deal in 2024.
Feb 20, 2008
626 posts
842 upvotes
DaVibe wrote: Just FYI, from the last sale, the Scotties facial tissue is awful. I have to reconsider where I have it left out to use (because you require more than one).
I agree with this. The 3ply sucks compared to Royale. Paper towels are good though....

This deal works better if you have coupons to combine. Otherwise, similar payback to the Royale/NoFrills 6000 points offer that ended on Tuesday.
Deal Addict
Aug 22, 2012
1280 posts
2641 upvotes
DaVibe wrote: Just FYI, from the last sale, the Scotties facial tissue is awful. I have to reconsider where I have it left out to use (because you require more than one).
This is too funny. I've been buying Scotties for years. The other day when I went to pick up more tissues, there were the regular Scotties 18pk and Kleenex next to them in a 16pk. Did the math on number of tissues and it was about 400 less tissues for more or less the same price. I still went with the Kleenex to try since I've had covid symptoms lingering for a month now.

Opened a box of Kleenex this morning to blow my nose, and yeah, the difference is night and day. Goodbye Scotties
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2010
3478 posts
13851 upvotes
Toronto
tinmack wrote: I agree with this. The 3ply sucks compared to Royale. Paper towels are good though....

This deal works better if you have coupons to combine. Otherwise, similar payback to the Royale/NoFrills 6000 points offer that ended on Tuesday.
Are there printable coupons for these items? I tried looking for them before posting but couldn’t find any.
Feb 20, 2008
626 posts
842 upvotes
EddySaver wrote: Are there printable coupons for these items? I tried looking for them before posting but couldn’t find any.
I don't know.

But I did have Royale coupons and a couple of Optimum offers to combine with the Royale deal.

Last time I saw Cashmere/Spongetowels/Scottiea coupons was a couple of years ago....
$3.00 off two products.

Worked well on $1.99 Cashmere toilet paper packs at the time....
Deal Addict
Apr 9, 2010
2841 posts
3452 upvotes
Toronto
EddySaver wrote: Thanks for the additional info!

Can you do a 2 + 2 + 1 mix of these items?
Yes, you probably could if you are able to find all the products available. Scavenger hunt time. =)
Deal Addict
Oct 29, 2004
2716 posts
1936 upvotes
GTA
You can go through self-checkout to bypass the limit. I doubt the self-checkout attendant would know or enforce the limit.
Nov 23, 2011
644 posts
992 upvotes
Ontario
Enforcer22 wrote: This is too funny. I've been buying Scotties for years. The other day when I went to pick up more tissues, there were the regular Scotties 18pk and Kleenex next to them in a 16pk. Did the math on number of tissues and it was about 400 less tissues for more or less the same price. I still went with the Kleenex to try since I've had covid symptoms lingering for a month now.

Opened a box of Kleenex this morning to blow my nose, and yeah, the difference is night and day. Goodbye Scotties
Yeah, I got some Kleenex on sale at staples a while back…and wondered why I ditched it for the last 10 years.
Nov 23, 2011
644 posts
992 upvotes
Ontario
Don’t see the 10,000 points offer anywhere. Am I missing something, or does this vary by account?
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2010
3478 posts
13851 upvotes
Toronto
Dealfinder12 wrote: Don’t see the 10,000 points offer anywhere. Am I missing something, or does this vary by account?
It’s 2000 points per item so if you buy 5 items, you get 10K points.
Deal Addict
Aug 12, 2006
4473 posts
3843 upvotes
Ontario
OP once again, you are posting a valid deal but confusing everyone by mentioning point redemptions. And then probably wondering why so many downvotes. The deal has nothing to do with redeeming points. It's $5.99 and you get back 2000 points that's it.
Deal Addict
Nov 4, 2011
1479 posts
1678 upvotes
YYZ
beachlover wrote: OP once again, you are posting a valid deal but confusing everyone by mentioning point redemptions. And then probably wondering why so many downvotes. The deal has nothing to do with redeeming points. It's $5.99 and you get back 2000 points that's it.
Exactly. Call it a net $3.99 after points and everyone can understand that. (Besides those with pitchforks who say they don't have PCO, or whatever other excuses they have)
Bell - Unlimited Canada Wide Calling, Intl Text + 6GB of Data - $50
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2010
3478 posts
13851 upvotes
Toronto
beachlover wrote: OP once again, you are posting a valid deal but confusing everyone by mentioning point redemptions. And then probably wondering why so many downvotes. The deal has nothing to do with redeeming points. It's $5.99 and you get back 2000 points that's it.
zappy312 wrote: Exactly. Call it a net $3.99 after points and everyone can understand that. (Besides those with pitchforks who say they don't have PCO, or whatever other excuses they have)
All the info and all the math is provided. There will be people complaining about how you still need to spend $5.99 out of pocket, etc, etc., if putting that net number. It’s staying as is. Can’t please and don’t need to please everyone.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)